IGNORED

Official GhostBlaster Boxes - Pre-order

Ikrananka

Official GhostBlaster Boxes - Pre-order

At long last, you now have the chance to snuggle up your lonely GhostBlaster cart inside a beautiful, professionally produced, GhostBlaster box. This is an official production run of boxes authorised by Daniel Bienvenu. The boxes were designed by crapahute of www.colecoboxart.com and they look incredible (see below).

North American Style

ghostblaster-us-3d.jpg

European (CBS) Style

ghostblaster_cbs_3dAA.jpg

The boxes will be printed and cut in Germany and then shipped to me in Canada. They will include a cardboard insert to hold the cartridge in place inside the box.

Due to the high quality of these boxes, plus the insert, they are priced accordingly at US$17 per box + US$5 shipping for up to two boxes to US/Canada/Europe. This pricing is at cost - no profit is being made here. Please note that shipping costs have been kept to a minimum utilising direct shipping and centralised distibution as necessary.

Please indicate below if you wish to pre-order and if so how many boxes you would like. Please only pre-order if you will definately complete the order - I will take pre-orders as being a commitment to purchase. Once I have sufficient pre-orders I will submit the order for a batch of boxes to be produced and shipped - this will take at least three to four weeks from when I place the order. Once the boxes are ready for shipping I will contact those who pre-ordered with a request for payment and shipping details. At no time will I request payment without having the boxes ready to ship to you.

If you wish to pre-order a box then please indicate if you want a N.American or European (CBS) style box (or both).

Pre-order closes 29th February 2012.

N. American Style Pre-order List

1. Ikrananka

2. retroillucid

3. purenergy

4. bennybingo

5. Darrin9999

6. cmart604

7. rpgcollector

8. furor

9. ColecoDan

10. NIAD

11. evg2000

12. APE-

13. dano

14. RelliK111

15. scobb

16. chuys450

17. san-d-2000

18. Crapahute

18. ianoid

19. coleco_master

20. FABombjoy

21. JEFF31

22. Weirdguy

23. jeffgamer

24. Yurkie

25. Colecovision Zone

26. harlock76

27. swlovinist

28. zodiacprime

29. hardhat

30. .......

European (CBS) Style Pre-order List

1. Ikrananka

2. RelliK111

3. coleco_master

4. RayXambeR

5. ...........

• Like 4

I could distribute these for you and save everyone a decent amount of money on shipping.

That sounds great assuming I get the right number of pre-orders for both Canada and the US. If it does work out then I'll distribute to those in Canada and you can distribute to those in the US.

Now there were a good number of PAL version Ghostblaster carts sold in Europe - perhaps someone in Europe would volunteer to distribute these.

Update

Crapahute has kindly agreed to produce a North American style Ghostblaster box template to cater for those who prefer to match their NTSC Ghostblaster cart with an authentic N. American NTSC style box. I will update this thread with an image of the box once it is available. In the meantime, if you wish to pre-order a box then please indicate if you want an N.American or CBS style box (or both).

I could distribute these for you and save everyone a decent amount of money on shipping.

That sounds great assuming I get the right number of pre-orders for both Canada and the US. If it does work out then I'll distribute to those in Canada and you can distribute to those in the US.

Now there were a good number of PAL version Ghostblaster carts sold in Europe - perhaps someone in Europe would volunteer to distribute these.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Is that an offer to distribute? A pre-order request?