IGNORED

Official GhostBlaster Boxes - Pre-order

Ikrananka

I'm kind of shocked there isn't more love for the CBS ver of the box :? I think the CBS one looks cooler not to knock the NTSC ver. I still haft to have both though ;) My taste seem to go with the CBS box Ver for most games though, especially on homebrews. I just love that style.

Couldn't agree more.

• Like 1

Okay, it's gone rather quiet here. I'm travelling a lot for the next few weeks so I'll keep pre-orders open until I'm back at the end of the month. So, pre-orders will close on 29th Feb at which time I will arrange for the boxes to be made. Once they are ready I will send out updates and payment requests to those who pre-ordered. I may order a few extras in case there are some stragglers but don't hold your breath - if you want to make sure of getting one of these boxes then please pre-order by replying to this thread.

well, if i ever hear from dale soon if at all i should be ordering one, but i wont buy one until i know im getting my game. he promised me one but i just dont know since i havent gotten the game or heard from him in over a month. wonder if anyone has heard or gotten the game. cheers ;) ;)

Dale may be ordering some of these boxes but has yet to decide on mumbers. I'll be following up with him in just over a week so I'll ask him about the carts and mention that you're looking for a response. Hopefully Dale will reply soon.

well, if i ever hear from dale soon if at all i should be ordering one, but i wont buy one until i know im getting my game. he promised me one but i just dont know since i havent gotten the game or heard from him in over a month. wonder if anyone has heard or gotten the game. cheers ;) ;)

Dale may be ordering some of these boxes but has yet to decide on mumbers. I'll be following up with him in just over a week so I'll ask him about the carts and mention that you're looking for a response. Hopefully Dale will reply soon.

I`m waiting to here back from Dale also, He said about a month or so ago He`d send and invoice to me for the game. Never got it and never heard back yet. I hope I can still get the game. But if he is buying boxes from you maybe I can get the game and box from Dale.

• 2 weeks later...