IGNORED

Official GhostBlaster Boxes - Pre-order

Ikrananka

• 2 weeks later...

Please note that all boxes have now been made - wahoooo.

Shipping to European addresses will be direct from Germany so I will contact those in Europe who pre-ordered for payment first and they will likely receive their boxes first (assuming prompt payment). Shipping of boxes to buyers in the USA and Canada will be a two stage affair. Bulk shipment to myself in Canada and Yurkie in the US. Once we have received the bulk packages and we are ready to ship to individuals I will contact everyone else for payment.

All US customers, if your ready to pay Ikrananka for your box tonight and want to make things easy and get your box shipped lightning quick send me your AtariAge username and full mailing address in a PM. I will ship the first 10 boxes out tomorrow if I can verify payment is received.

• Like 1

I have just left home and am now on a business trip. Will be on the road tomorrow and in a hotel tomorrow that I doubt even has internet. I'm back home Thursday night and so will definately sort this out on Friday if I don't manage to do anything before then. I don't have my tracking spreadsheet with me and so will be limited in what I can do before Friday.

If you want your box asap then please PM me and I'll let Yurkie know when payment has been received and he will ship out.

BTW - this only applies to those in the US. Canadian orders will be shipped by me and I have not yet received the boxes. Rest assured that as soon as I receive the boxes I will PM every person in Canada who pre-ordered.

Guys do this please while Ikrananka is away on business.

1. message Ikrananka and request to make payment

2. Make payment and ask Ikrananka to message me with your AtariAge username

3. Message me and give me your full name and mailing address

After I get Ikrananka's message that you did indeed pay, I will print your label and ship. That is the 9 NTSC boxes I have on hand, I kept mine. I am pretty sure the other 9 NTSC and 1 PAL will arrive today.

I think I will probably just collect names and address and ship all the rest of the boxes on Monday for simplicity's sake. I don't think that Ikrananka had Internet access today. 4 shipped today.

NIAD

ColecoDan

evg2000

Darrin9999

The other 16 are in hand, one of which is mine.

If all other USA customers would please send me your full name and shipping address it will greatly simplify things for Ikrananka. He can then just send me real simple messages like "Yurkie paid"

Edited by Yurkie

PMs have been sent to all those in the US requesting payment for your pre-ordered boxes. If you pay by the end of the weekend they should be shipped out to you by Monday.

For those in Canada - it looks like we're last. I haven't received the boxes yet (although I am hoping they'll be delivered today). As soon as I receive the boxes I will send out PMs requesting payment. Sorry for the delay.

Glad you guys got your boxes lightning quick!

Relik111

swbvinist

furor

bennybingo

purenergy

Are shipping today (took a break from printing labels to write this)

Everyone else please pay Ikrananka by Sunday so that he can let me know. I would like to ship all the remaining on Monday.

• Like 1