IGNORED

Official GhostBlaster Boxes - Pre-order

Ikrananka

I'm not actually involved with this, and please forgive the stupid sounding question, but I was reading all this and a little confused as to what is going on here.

Normaly from all the homebrews I've seen, one of the following two things happen:

1) The guy/company produces the game, box, and manual and sells complete

2) The guy/company makes the game, contracts with someone for a box, gets the boxes, and then sells complete

Why in this case is the game being done by one guy, the box by another, and the manual by a third? :?:

It's more fun this way. ;)

I'm not actually involved with this, and please forgive the stupid sounding question, but I was reading all this and a little confused as to what is going on here.

Normaly from all the homebrews I've seen, one of the following two things happen:

1) The guy/company produces the game, box, and manual and sells complete

2) The guy/company makes the game, contracts with someone for a box, gets the boxes, and then sells complete

Why in this case is the game being done by one guy, the box by another, and the manual by a third? :?:

It's more fun this way. ;)

HAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol: Ya we do this sometimes to confuse people :P Mission accomplished :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :idea: :idea: :idea:

sometimes when I buy ice cream I want whip cream, banannas, and hot fudge. It is the same thing. We bought the game and now we want a box and a manual. :)

I love ice cream, whip cream, and hot fudge. Banannas not so much :P

Banannas are just to convince myself I am eating healthy. ;)

sometimes when I buy ice cream I want whip cream, banannas, and hot fudge. It is the same thing. We bought the game and now we want a box and a manual. :)

I love ice cream, whip cream, and hot fudge. Banannas not so much :P

Banannas are just to convince myself I am eating healthy. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have never been very good at eating healthy :lol: :lol: :rolling: :rolling: I'll eat the whip cream straight out the can :lust: :lust: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have never been very good at eating healthy :lol: :lol: :rolling: :rolling: I'll eat the whip cream straight out the can :lust: :lust: :lol: :lol:

Next time someone says that AA forum members are more mature than those on other similar forums, I'm pointing them to that post above. :P

Next time someone says that AA forum members are more mature than those on other similar forums, I'm pointing them to that post above. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :dunce:

Now that i can get a game and manual.. can I now order a box??

I would be willing to organise another batch of GhostBlaster boxes if I can get 11 or 12 more pre-orders from North America. So, if you live in North America and want a box then post here and let me know.

I would like to order a second box.

Since a Ghostblaster manual do exist ... I'll get a small batch of them with the next batch of manuals I'll ordering (really soon)

I'm sure there's a bunch of people here that would want one .... ..... So....

Who's interested to get a Ghostblaster manual?

Post your interest here

Since a Ghostblaster manual do exist ... I'll get a small batch of them with the next batch of manuals I'll ordering (really soon)

Post your interest here

I would like to get a copy

Actually, could I order 2 copies of the manual?

thanks,

Charles

Edited by evg2000

Post your interest here

Post your interest here

I would like to get a copy

Okay, I have pre-orders for TWO boxes. If anyone else wants a box then please let me know.

Ohhhh - J-F that is a beautiful 30th Anniversary patch. I'm assuming you'll tell us more about it..........

Got it!

This patch was planned since I knew 30th Anniversary was coming ....

Only available in limited quantities, once there're gone, they're gone!

Sadly, I have SO MANY projects going on this year, ..... I could'nt take care of that project myself...

Luckily for me, Brian (Relik111) , a good friend of mine wanted to take this project to the finishing line

Those patches are just the beginning of a series of patches that will be available over this year and.....

The other patches will be homebrew games patches and maybe even more...!

We're also open to suggestions!