IGNORED

Official GhostBlaster Boxes - Pre-order

Ikrananka

From what I've seen so far in this thread, I think 10 NTSC cartridges should be enough for all the people here, so without knowing the exact contents of the waiting list, I'd say you should be getting your NTSC copy, Yurkie. :)

I should be on that waiting list, since Dale told me (back then) that he will send me an invoice when the carts would be ready to ship

From what I've seen so far in this thread, I think 10 NTSC cartridges should be enough for all the people here, so without knowing the exact contents of the waiting list, I'd say you should be getting your NTSC copy, Yurkie. :)

I should be on that waiting list, since Dale told me (back then) that he will send me an invoice when the carts would be ready to ship

I got the same message from Dale I while back as well. I hope to be included on that list also. :thumbsup:

oh, so whenever u get them your gonna go off his list first?

That's a good question. I can't give you a definitive answer until I have an actual list in my hand.

I haven't tried making a list yet, for now I'm just going by a rule of thumb that 10 NTSC copies should be enough to cover the immediate demand.

I think we need to go in alphabetical order. So that being the case N(iad) comes before Y(urkie)!!! :P

I looked over this forum thread carefully, and I came up with the following list:

Ikrananka (PAL cart)

RelliK111 (PAL + NTSC carts)

AtariBrian (NTSC cart)

Darrin9999 (NTSC cart)

harlock76 (NTSC cart)

san-d-2000 (NTSC cart)

Yurkie (NTSC cart)

bennybingo (NTSC cart)

retroillucid (NTSC cart)

NIAD (NTSC cart?)

Brett McLean (NTSC cart?)

Now is this list correct, and am I missing anyone? I hope not, because we're already at 10 NTSCs and 2 PALs.

I'm not sure Brett McLean should be in the list. I'm hoping he will confirm his order (for an NTSC cart, I assume). Same goes for you, NIAD.

I looked over this forum thread carefully, and I came up with the following list:

Ikrananka (PAL cart)

AtariBrian (NTSC cart)

Darrin9999 (NTSC cart)

harlock76 (NTSC cart)

san-d-2000 (NTSC cart)

Yurkie (NTSC cart)

bennybingo (NTSC cart)

retroillucid (NTSC cart)

NIAD (NTSC cart?)

Now is this list correct, and am I missing anyone? I hope not, because we're already at 10 NTSCs and 2 PALs.

I'm not sure Brett McLean should be in the list. I'm hoping he will confirm his order (for an NTSC cart, I assume). Same goes for you, NIAD.

I thought I originally asked to be on the list, if there's room please add me, if not my loss

charles

Ikrananka (PAL cart)

AtariBrian (NTSC cart)

Darrin9999 (NTSC cart)

harlock76 (NTSC cart)

san-d-2000 (NTSC cart)

Yurkie (NTSC cart)

bennybingo (NTSC cart)

retroillucid (NTSC cart)

NIAD (NTSC cart?)

Thanks Pixelboy! can`t wait to finally get this one...

;-)

I'm hoping he will confirm his order (for an NTSC cart, I assume). Same goes for you, NIAD.

PixelBoy... an NTSC cart will do the trick very nicely. Thank You!

:P On a side note, if anyone is looking to still purchase a GhostBlaster cart (NTSC), I would be willing to sell my slot for a considerable sum of money! :P

I'm hoping he will confirm his order (for an NTSC cart, I assume). Same goes for you, NIAD.

PixelBoy... an NTSC cart will do the trick very nicely. Thank You!

:P On a side note, if anyone is looking to still purchase a GhostBlaster cart (NTSC), I would be willing to sell my slot for a considerable sum of money! :P

I thought I was on the list since I got a confirmation from hardhat on 12/19 :(

I thought I was on the list since I got a confirmation from hardhat on 12/19 :(

Like I said, I assembled the list after carefully going throught this thread only. I didn't compare notes with Dale at all, so I could very well have missed someone. I'll add you to the list, Charles.

Thanks,

Yeah I hadn't added my name to the this thread, sorry. Thursday and Friday and part of today I was busy dealing with credit card fraud, sometimes real life is more important that VGs. Yeah, I said it :-D . Someone was using my credit card on paypal, yahoo wallet, and who knows where else. Tons of fun!

Here's the latest update to the list. This is for the GhostBlaster cartridge only. I am not directly involved with the GhostBlaster box.

Ikrananka (PAL cart)

AtariBrian (NTSC cart)

Darrin9999 (NTSC cart)

harlock76 (NTSC cart)

san-d-2000 (NTSC cart)

Yurkie (NTSC cart)

bennybingo (NTSC cart)

retroillucid (NTSC cart)

NIAD (NTSC cart)

evg2000 (NTSC cart)