toiletunes

twoquickcapri

Hi all, I bought some game stuff from twoquickcapri- Items arrived fast and secure, everything works 100% as described. A real pleasure.

I received one of his modded 7800 and I'm quite happy with it. The package was sent quickly and the unit was well packaged.

E.

I don't know why I haven't left feedback for this individual before. I have actually done plenty of transactions with him, mostly parting my games to him. I have never had any issues, and he has also been quick to respond. :thumbsup:

More-so recently, he also built me an older, mid '90s DOS/Windows '95 PC for me to relive some memories on. I can't say I've met members as generous as to go out of their way to do something like that. Granted, it was a trade deal, but the time and effort needed to do something like that far outweighs anything I could possibly give. :)

Picked up some CV homebrews from Twoquickcapri, and couldn't be happier with the transaction! Fast shipping, well packed, and everything in mint condition! Great to deal with!

twoquickcapri posted some ST games for free + shipping. PayPal'd the money, and he promptly sent the games exactly as described. Honest guy! Thanks!