IGNORED

Blinky Goes Up (formerly GIANA BROS)

Jan Hermanns

I did.

I got two endings, I think there are three but I couldn't finish yet without dying.

I'll try it again.

Actually there are two endings. The normal ending and a slightly different one when you played a perfect game, i.e. collect every gold nugget and don't loose a life - it's hard but doable ;-)

Have fun!

I did.

I got two endings, I think there are three but I couldn't finish yet without dying.

I'll try it again.

Actually there are two endings. The normal ending and a slightly different one when you played a perfect game, i.e. collect every gold nugget and don't loose a life - it's hard but doable ;-)

Have fun!

I was wrong. I had only one ending before posting now.

I thought I had two because I cut the ending by continually pressing fire button in the first time I finished the game. So I thought you had a non ending if you die and don't take all bonus.

Now I've seen the perfect ending but I cheated with saves to check it...

EDIT--> Yeah, I've made it! Got the perfect ending without saves.

• 2 weeks later...

I plan to upload a video of a perfect game on real hardware. Only problem is I'm on dialup, so I'll have to wait till I go to the library or something.

Different subject:

This game is begging for a level editor. Imagine the community creations that could come of it, keeping the game fresh and expandable. :)

• Like 1

Different subject:

This game is begging for a level editor. Imagine the community creations that could come of it, keeping the game fresh and expandable. :)

A level editor would, indeed, be great. Is that possible, at all?

Of course this is possible. In fact I do have a level editor. The thing is, that it's just a developer tool - it was a quick hack intended to be used just by myself and therefore is not very userfriendly.

But as a said earlier in this thread, I plan to release the source code to the public domain after the cartridge release. So maybe someone else is interested in doing a leveleditor then...

Hi Thorsten,

thank you for pointing to the Gameswelt.tv interview - I probably had never seen it because I lost their business card.

If you want to buy a cart, feel free to register yourself at http://www.lov3machi...inky/index.html

Jan

I would like to get the cart box and manual, but how do I register? I didn't see the link. Thanks!