IGNORED

Capcom Digital Collection

Cybergoth

Hm... I don't have a headset connected myself so I can neither answer nor hear what the opponent is talking. Still, judging by the speaker symbol some are apparently talking to me during the whole match :ponder:

I can ignore all the other trolling easily, since I will still get better the longer I train, no matter what nonsense the other player is doing. Even if someone quits a match - SSF2THDR usually just registers it as a win for me, so everyone is welcome to quit any time :D

The only thing that really wastes my time are those players launching 'classic' matches, since it seems you can't avoid running into them when selecting 'quick match'. If one of those is around, I stop trying 'quick matches' and start launching 'remixed' matches instead, until the 'classic' player goes offline.

I haven't played it online. Why do you avoid classic matches? do you have to play it classic style if you join a classic match?

You have to meet the criteria for some achievements either for 'classic' or for 'remix', e.g. winning 50 'classic' and 50 'remix' matches won't qualify for "Win 100 ranked Online matches".

And then, yes, you do have to play with classic controls then. E.g. with T.Hawk I was totally screwed in a classic match, since I only knew the remix controls, which are different for all of his special moves.

Hm... I don't have a headset connected myself so I can neither answer nor hear what the opponent is talking. Still, judging by the speaker symbol some are apparently talking to me during the whole match :ponder:

I can ignore all the other trolling easily, since I will still get better the longer I train, no matter what nonsense the other player is doing. Even if someone quits a match - SSF2THDR usually just registers it as a win for me, so everyone is welcome to quit any time :D

The only thing that really wastes my time are those players launching 'classic' matches, since it seems you can't avoid running into them when selecting 'quick match'. If one of those is around, I stop trying 'quick matches' and start launching 'remixed' matches instead, until the 'classic' player goes offline.

That's another thing I've done... is quit right before someone gets the win. They love that :P

Sounds like a creep I ran into in Uno a few years ago the last time I played. He'd join a game and quit out after the first hand. Did it in at least a multiple matches one after another that evening.

that's probably one of those guys trying to find girls. I've seen a number of guys bounce around until they get into a room with girls. pretty sad...

I would be surprised if Proto's gamer reputation wasn't one of the worst on Xbox... trolling habits all over the place... a griefer with no limits on griefing... do you also go into people's Minecraft worlds and wreck their creations?

Probably more suprising to you is that I don't pay to play Multi Player games... never have, never will.

:grin:

I've literally 'only' been a horses ass on Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on the PSN. That game is so stupid, there's no other way for me to play it and attempt to get my $15 worth. Lol, can't block anything because all the opponents are constantly throwing projecticles and doing mega special blahblah moves... it's a joke, definitely the biggest joke of a Fighter I've ever seen. So in order to make myself feel better for being ripped off out of $15, I get on there and have fun ****ing with the 'hardcore' fighter fans who take that bs game seriously.

SFII all the way for me, this whole "team fighter" thing is just g*y.

At one point, with minimal effort... I managed to become ranked in the 70s at Tetris on the PSN... so I take some of these MP games seriously. ;) :thumbsup:

When I'm hot on Tetris, I average 60 tpm, and 11 Tetrises in a game... I've only run into a few who could **** w/me when I'm jamming, and it's usually the Asians 9/10. They're the Masters of Tetris and RTS.

So... next time, before assuming someone doesn't take any MP gaming seriously, you can simply ask instead of making rude assumptions. ;-)

A heavy thunderstorm last Tuesday put my SSF2THDR career to a sudden halt. I have managed to replace a broken router by now, but the connection is currently still way too slow to play the game online. The provider assumes the public net around us also got damaged and they're sending a technician on Monday. Until then I'll train my Cammy offline to perfection :D

I just restarted Rocketmen after writing it off as pretty bad. The game gets a lot more fun after you realize you can upgrade your character!

Top notch current 2.5D Vertical Shooter... wow, how could you write it off? :?

Initially, I didn't like that you couldn't save special weapons for when you need them. I always seemed to get them at the end of a wave of enemies. I also died way too much in the beginning. Also, the game has glitched on me so that it stops advancing and the levels do seem to go on for a bit too long.

Upon further review, Special weapons drop so frequently after the 1st level that I always seem to have one anyway. Upgraded health, the discovery of secondary weapons, and a little practice mean that deaths are infrequent now.

It's not the best game I ever played, but I'd give Rocketmen a thumbs-up.

Meanwhile I'm almost done with Final Fight Double Impact, albeit even though I've completed it 3 times now, I'm not getting anywhere with the vault missions of Magic Sword.

While Final Fight had around 50 fun tasks to complete here, it seems in Magic Sword it's basically "find secret #1", "find secret #2", ... "find secret #12" - and I didn't find any of them so far I think :sad:

I don't even know what I'm looking for (and where), so I guess I'll just consult a walkthrough tomorrow.