IGNORED

My super sweet thrift store find

pimpmaul69

You got two heavy sixers, a light sixer and a vader in one place, at one time, for 21 bucks! Hell-of-a-score!

yeah i saw them as they were getting ready to test them and told him i would buy them untested and thats what he priced them at for me. i thought i was dreaming. he said that they usually end up throwing them away because no one buys them.

You got two heavy sixers, a light sixer and a vader in one place, at one time, for 21 bucks! Hell-of-a-score!

yeah i saw them as they were getting ready to test them and told him i would buy them untested and thats what he priced them at for me. i thought i was dreaming. he said that they usually end up throwing them away because no one buys them.

At my loal Savers (like good will but bigger and much better) that used top be in Little Rock back a few years ago i never saw any Atari stuff after going there for months so i asked the manager in the receiving dept, and he said they just throw all atari and stuff older than NES in the trash cause no one was buying it, i asked him how much he threw away, he said he had been there for 5 years and probably for the last 3 years he had them throw out probably 3 or 4 atari's and older systems and games/joysticks a week!!!!! I asked him to hold everything he gets and i would come buy it once a week- and he did- and i bought ALOT of stuff over the next 3 or 4 months, then (you know whats coming) they started putting it up front in a glass case and the prices went through the roof, and the last few years they havent gotten much stuff at all, or just continue to throw it in the trash!! Can you imagine all the stuff that has been thrown in the trash all around the country in the last 10 years????

Good find and save there! I can't believe these places are just tossing this stuff out! I think it's mostly laziness as there are always people out there looking for these older systems if they are priced right! I did some trading last week and ended up with three light sixers and three four switchers myself.