IGNORED

icemanxp300's collection updated 5-14-13

icemanxp300

Ok so I just moved and now have a nice place to put my collection. This was a very painfull moving process. Very intensive and lots of bubble wrap and packing peanuts. I literally spent like 8 hours today finishing it. I bet I already had about 8 hours before hand as well.

This doesnt show any close ups and doesn't show the cart onlys inside the hutch or many controllers and what not I still have yet to get to. This is just some bulk pics of my walls of games lol.

Enjoy!

100_3446_zps02e91005.jpg

100_3450_zps5a47fad6.jpg

100_3451_zps91b703e9.jpg

100_3452_zpsd71a533f.jpg

100_3449_zps1cc45b87.jpg

100_3447_zps0baae914.jpg

100_3448_zps664e93a1.jpg

Edited by icemanxp300
  • Like 1

Thanks. Nintendo is my main focus going for a complete set.

That is a jaguar box and one of my fav items and up untill a few months ago it was damn near gem mint and then I was rearranging and set it on a chair in another room and somehow I moved something or used a hammer and the vibration traveled and it rolled/bounced off the chair and put a few slight creases in it. Still pissed me off to no tomorrow.

Thats why I hate moving stuff around, always the chance of something getting damaged. I keep systems inside every box to keep the box sturdy so it will take less damage if something happens, however in this case I think the systems weight bit me in the ass this time.

Luckily the damage isn't that bad but still argggggg.

• 3 months later...

Your display case kinda looks like a coffin, You could do like a castlevania theme ;)

Is the white N64 a custom job?

Yea, a few years ago I had like 5 of them and couldn't get anyone to give me $10 for them. So I decided to think outside the box and painted a few white. The 1st one came out sweet. I sold it for like $60 on ebay. I then made this one and a fly flew on it and messed a few areas up, so I decided to just keep it. Still looks good but not perfect.

• 3 months later...

(besides all that beef I was giving you in the chat the other day)

As awesome as your Collection is... it doesn't make sense to not have those Master System games up on a wall... know what I mean

You should display them, just like you do with your Genny stuff. That was my feedback. :P

I don't have the room anymore to display everything the way I would like. That room you see is the only place I can store games and as you can see, the walls are lined w/games. I could swap things around but it is kind of in a theme, right now for the most part.

Anyhow a new controller I just got today (already had 1) I'm gonna keep them both I think. How many times do you get to see two of these together.

100_2950.jpg

• 8 months later...