IGNORED

Adventure 2 for the 2600

NickelPlate

Hi Folks,

I'd like to play the Adventure 2 from the Flashback console on my Atari 2600 but is the only way to get it by purchasing a Flashback? I can't seem to find it any other way. I'd really like to get a copy of the cart as I assume getting a ROM is out of the question since it's still being sold.

Thanks,

NP

If you have a Harmony cart there are some excellent hacks out there. Missadventure Revised (which is in my signature) is a hack that still uses the older assembly. Newer hacks have better graphics and more colors available. "Adventure Enhanced" is one of the newer hacks along with "Another Adventure."

• Like 1

there is a new homebrew a guy is working on called epic adventure. you can download and try it out... looks awesome.

Here's the link for Epic Adventure that the guy is working on... ;-)

Wow, I know very little about these Flashback consoles... they have an alternate version of Adventure on there??? Thats awesome, who was it made by? I need to look this game up...

Curt Vendel programmed Adventure II for the FB II. It's a fun game, but the only things new are the mazes and the addition of a blue castle. The items, dragons, bat, and gameplay remain the same. The manual for the game is here. Adventure II for the 5200 is fantastic, but unfortunately the controllers have prevented me from going back for more...

Edited by Byte Knight
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...