IGNORED

$22 for shipping ? Really

OutlawTorn71

I happened upon this auction on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/270908485658

And was quickly drawn to the -

shipping costs are $16.00 or $22.00 for registered with tracking number.......................

I am not responsible for any loss or damage during transport................................

the ebay shipping calculator is not correct

Wow...I know fuel is going back up but geez ! :-o

• Like 1

You know what else sucks? when you list an item on ebay in the game section, the max you can charge it 4.00. Most of the time when i ship a game in the usa, it is around 6 to 8 for a single game in a small box.

But as of right now, isnt the Post Office the cheapest still compared to ups and fedex?

shipping costs are $16.00 or $22.00 for registered with tracking number.......................

I am not responsible for any loss or damage during transport................................

Ha! "Vintage"! "The eBay shipping calculator is not correct" - since he is paying fees on the shipping, it doesn't matter, so he ios not doing himself any favors jacking up the shipping.

You know what else sucks? when you list an item on ebay in the game section, the max you can charge it 4.00. Most of the time when i ship a game in the usa, it is around 6 to 8 for a single game in a small box.

But as of right now, isnt the Post Office the cheapest still compared to ups and fedex?

Ha! "Vintage"! "The eBay shipping calculator is not correct" - since he is paying fees on the shipping, it doesn't matter, so he ios not doing himself any favors jacking up the shipping.

USPS has been the cheapest for me and the last time (last November ??) I shipped on it was $6

And yep, I hope FeeBay is working out for him on this one ! :grin:

Bummer.. I missed that one, but shipping from Belgium to Indiana is only $10.03

I'm not sure where you got that figure from but if I go to the Belgium Post Office web site it tells me that a 350g to 1kg parcel to the USA will cost 12.45 Euros which comes out at $16.35 at today's exchange rate. So the seller is actually making a loss on postage.

Bummer.. I missed that one, but shipping from Belgium to Indiana is only $10.03

I'm not sure where you got that figure from but if I go to the Belgium Post Office web site it tells me that a 350g to 1kg parcel to the USA will cost 12.45 Euros which comes out at $16.35 at today's exchange rate. So the seller is actually making a loss on postage.

usps.com - Indiana to Belgium, 12oz, International http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10033&m=6&p=0&o=12

But that is prob why the USPS is almost bankrupt.... That's quite a difference

There's one for sale in the Marketplace unless someone has already snagged it.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/193767-fs-intellivision-donkey-kong-arcade-new/

Yah, I'd say some collector should grab this. New game or not, as a completist you need this. Plus it's a great game on its own...even if it does kick my ass.

That seller from the marketplace but it on Ebay. I guarantee it's going to sell super fast. Maybe even before i get this posted. So you better be quick.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2808218305761?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280821830576&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

i almost hit that buy it now.....but i already have 3 now.....i will leave it in case someone else needs one.

But i guarentee, in a few years from now, you wont see this DKA game selling for 50. i just have a feeling, new game or not coming out.....

But that is prob why the USPS is almost bankrupt.... That's quite a difference

Actually, they've been legislated into bankruptcy. (There's some silliness that happened with their pension funding.) But, they do have good shipping rates most of the time.

In any case, I know international shipping cost me a bunch when shipping from the US, especially when adding tracking. It cost me around $16 to send Space Patrol into Canada, for example. Future releases won't have flat worldwide shipping like the last ones, sadly. Those ate me alive.

Tracking was required, too: PayPal froze my account until it could verify all the packages I received payment for were received by the purchasers. That caused a real problem when shipping to certain countries, because some are tracking black holes. I had to convince PayPal that yes, packages were delivered even though tracking details stopped at the border of, say, Spain.

Tracking was required, too: PayPal froze my account until it could verify all the packages I received payment for were received by the purchasers. That caused a real problem when shipping to certain countries, because some are tracking black holes. I had to convince PayPal that yes, packages were delivered even though tracking details stopped at the border of, say, Spain.

If I send a package to the USA with tracking and put the tracking code into the UK post office site it only ever tells me it got to a processing facility in the USA. However, if I then put the same tracking code in the USPS website's parcel tracker I get much more detailed information and can see several hops across the country. Maybe that approach would work with other destination countries too? Unfortunately I've no idea how standardised the tracking codes are between countries.

If I send a package to the USA with tracking and put the tracking code into the UK post office site it only ever tells me it got to a processing facility in the USA. However, if I then put the same tracking code in the USPS website's parcel tracker I get much more detailed information and can see several hops across the country. Maybe that approach would work with other destination countries too? Unfortunately I've no idea how standardised the tracking codes are between countries.

I don't recall having problems with anything I shipped from the USA. European orders shipped from Germany, though, which made things even more interesting. ;-)