IGNORED

Wanted: Bubsy for the Jaguar (CIB)

Austin

Well, I didn't want it to come to this. But it has to.

I need Bubsy for the Jaguar.

*shudder*

CIB is a must, unless you have a cart-only (or just cart and manual) super cheap.

Not sure what to offer, but I'd like to pay by PayPal. I might have stuff to trade (can send a list), but a lot of stuff in my collection is off-limits so it might be tough to work something out.

Oh yeah, I prefer to buy from someone in the US for the sake of reliability (less chance of the package getting lost) as well as shipping speed. :thumbsup:

You can get them brand new for pretty cheap on ebay IIRC.

Pretty cheap being about $30, from what I can tell. I'm hoping to not have to pay that much for this game, new or used. Actually, $20 is really pushing it for me. I don't recall enjoying it much if at all the last I had it, but I need it for the HSC as well as to fill the rest of the holes in my Jag collection. If I can't score a cheap copy here, I might just wait and play it in the HSC via emulation and get a copy to fill the collection later, surely cheaper ones will pop up. I feel the current eBay prices are too high, nor do I see any of them actually selling at said-prices (these days, that seems pretty typical).

Odd... last time I looked it was selling for $15 new w/ free shipping.

Yeah, definitely not the case right now, unfortunately. The cheapest (used) one I see right now is a minimum of $25, buy-it-now. Completed auctions show that none have sold at that price though, so I don't understand why people insist on listing them at that. Whatever, I'm not the seller, it's none of my business..

There was actually a bundle that sold for $35. It had Pinball Fantasies CIB, Checkered Flag CIB, and Bubsy CIB, with a loose Iron Soldier. I meant to snag that, but for some reason I axed it from my watch list (have no idea why). I could have traded in the other games locally and got a good portion of my money back, making it worth it in the end. :(

I understand everyone wants a great deal on the games they buy, but they seem to forget that the more people that keep them in their collection the less copies are available to buy. $20 shipped is reasonable. I can send some pics of mine if you are interested.

Jeff

That makes sense, sure, but there are always multiple copies of this game available at one time on eBay (not counting the various other sources that they *can* still be had NIB). Price should theoretically be driven by demand, not by what a constant group of people hope to get for it. It doesn't seem like everyone and their grandmother are rushing out to get ahold of this one, at least not at the prices people are asking for it.. /rant

You initially offered me $25 shipped on it--If you are willing to do $20 shipped, I will likely bite come payday next week. Let me know. :)

I understand everyone wants a great deal on the games they buy, but they seem to forget that the more people that keep them in their collection the less copies are available to buy. $20 shipped is reasonable. I can send some pics of mine if you are interested.

Jeff

That makes sense, sure, but there are always multiple copies of this game available at one time on eBay (not counting the various other sources that they *can* still be had NIB). Price should theoretically be driven by demand, not by what a constant group of people hope to get for it. It doesn't seem like everyone and their grandmother are rushing out to get ahold of this one, at least not at the prices people are asking for it.. /rant

You initially offered me $25 shipped on it--If you are willing to do $20 shipped, I will likely bite come payday next week. Let me know. :)

$20 sounds good. Send me a PM with your info, and let me know if you want some pics sent first.

Jeff