IGNORED

was this the deal of the day or is something fishy

RIVER

Was this the deal of the day or is something fishy about this? I saw it the second it popped up and sent the seller a message just asking about it. He immediately replied saying he was in a desperate situation and needed to sell very fast, that they were real and all 4 included in the auction... 0 positive feedback, no ebay activity in a year and a half, just seemed fishy but non the less i clicked back on the auction which was still active, thought about it for a second, thought with ebay and paypal- if it turns out to be a scam i should be covered right, well what the heck... BIN... the auction is over ....1 second before i clicked BIN, someone else beat me to it :(

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 330685465049

p><p>&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by RIVER

That looks like someone took a collection of different pictures from other people and threw them together for an "auction".

Thats what i meant by fishy, looks like different background on each pic & a stock photo of the DKjr which doesn't look vintage but like one of the newer knockoffs, not that couldnt happen but just seams to good to be true, might be a good thing i hesitated...

Edited by RIVER

Popped, immediately, replied, seemed, doesn't.

Sieg Heil to the spelling Nazi ;)

Hey - you've got your work cut out for you if you plan on spell checking everyone's threads.

Kind of funny that you've been here less than a year, and the OP has been a member here since '02, but you feel it is ok to cut into his thread with nothing to add other than to bluntly correct his spelling

• Like 1

Was this the deal of the day or is something fishy about this? I saw it the second it poped up and sent the seller a message just asking about it. He imediately replyed saying he was in a desperate situation and needed to sell very fast, that they were real and all 4 included in the auction... 0 positive feedback, no ebay activity in a year and a half, just seamed fishy but non the less i clicked back on the auction which was still active, thought about it for a second, thought with ebay and paypal- if it turns out to be a scam i should be covered right, well what the heck... BIN... the auction is over ....1 second before i clicked BIN, someone else beat me to it :(

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 330685465049

p><p>&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

It seems whoever beat you to it, saved you a great deal of hassle :)

Edited by nofrills100

Yes, that DK Jr is not a released design.

That looks like someone took a collection of different pictures from other people and threw them together for an "auction".

Thats what i meant by fishy, looks like different background on each pic & a stock photo of the DKjr which dosent look vintage but like one of the newer knockoffs, not that couldnt happen but just seams to good to be true, might be a good thing i hesitated...

Hey - you've got your work cut out for you if you plan on spell checking everyone's threads.

Kind of funny that you've been here less than a year, and the OP has been a member here since '02, but you feel it is ok to cut into his thread with nothing to add other than to bluntly correct his spelling

Yeah, just like your post. But the Nazi comparison was a little over the top. D.H.

Edited by Mxyzptlk

Yeah, just like your post. But the Nazi comparison was a little over the top. D.H.

It's a turn of phrase, I'm not actually calling you a Nazi..

Here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spelling%20nazi

Edited by nofrills100

U

It's a turn of phrase, I'm not actually calling you a Nazi.

Here: http:/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spelling%20nazi

Might be a good idea not to call folks Nazis because you do not like them. It is pretty offensive to most (or all) of the civilized world. Especially if your idiotic comment was directed to someone who is Jewish, gypsy, homosexual, black, etc..

Edited by Mxyzptlk

Harden up buddy. You want to be a prick, then expect to be called one!

More name calling, sorry to be you. As far as being a prick you have trolled me in the past and I ignored it. I am sure you have done it to others. If you keep this up I will be forced to tattle on you. Blocked your P.M.s also.

Harden up buddy. You want to be a prick, then expect to be called one!

Blocked your P.M.s also.

Oh - I like that move you just pulled there ;)

I think you mean 'my reply to your PM'

If you need to take it up with a moderator, then do so, they will see who's sending the PM's

Thank you, and I did. I like the turn around part of the P.M.s makes you much more credible. There was no P.M.s, there was a single P.M. and I blocked you after that.

Edited by Mxyzptlk

Might be a good idea not to call folks Nazis because you do not like them. It is pretty offensive to most (or all) of the civilized world. Especially if your idiotic comment was directed to someone who is Jewish, gypsy, homosexual, black, etc..

Just like Seinfeld's soup nazi right, that wasn't funny right?

You just defined what a "grammar nazi" was in your previous posts..

IT'S A FUCKING JOKE GET OVER IT.

Nofriills meant no harm from his comment, leave it alone.

(turn of phrase = figure of speech)

These never translate well in text format...

Edited by krypton85
  • Like 1