IGNORED

Elansar project

Orion_

I just received a prototype of the Jagware Flash Cartridge for the Atari Jaguar console, which will be used for the adventure game Elansar for Jaguar in Cartridge Version !

Jagware Cartridge is called Jagtopus and was designed by SCPCD and Zerosquare from Jagware Team !

You can see that the game is still in early alpha, nothing playable !

You can also see my custom modified bios with the Jagware logo and the cube texture joke :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFJBHWL1oRI

This cartridge should help me make 2 additionnals Jaguar project, Osmozys 3D Cartridge version (with a level editor), as well as a new version of my "Orion_'s Jaguar Collection" with exclusive "lost treasures" stuff :)

Edited by Orion_
  • Like 7

• 2 months later...

I don't know if anyone here will attend the Silly Venture 2012 in poland next week (7-9 december)

I will be there, and guess what, with a preview of Elansar for Jaguar :)

A demo version will probably be available for download after that, so you can test it on flash card or emulator before pre-ordering the game :)

If everything goes fine, the cartridge should be available by April-May 2013

• Like 5

No pre-order page yet, I still need some times to clear out how to make the full package, and choose a distributor.

Maybe I will make a page with pre-order intention (by e-mail) to see how much cartridge I should make.

Edited by Orion_

• 2 years later...