Orion_

Elansar project

I just received a prototype of the Jagware Flash Cartridge for the Atari Jaguar console, which will be used for the adventure game Elansar for Jaguar in Cartridge Version !

Jagware Cartridge is called Jagtopus and was designed by SCPCD and Zerosquare from Jagware Team !

You can see that the game is still in early alpha, nothing playable !

You can also see my custom modified bios with the Jagware logo and the cube texture joke :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFJBHWL1oRI

This cartridge should help me make 2 additionnals Jaguar project, Osmozys 3D Cartridge version (with a level editor), as well as a new version of my "Orion_'s Jaguar Collection" with exclusive "lost treasures" stuff :)

Edited by Orion_
  • Like 7

This cartridge should help me make 2 additionnals Jaguar project, Osmozys 3D Cartridge version (with a level editor),

Great news :rolling:

I loved the concept when I played with the level editor, bu never played the whole game cause I don't have a Jag CD.

Great to see the progress!

Im excited!

Im so down for this..

Thank you Orion!

I need a custom bios now.

Edited by nonner242

Excellent. Btw my PC copy arrived yesterday... but sadly I won't be home to play it until the middle of the week.

I don't know if anyone here will attend the Silly Venture 2012 in poland next week (7-9 december)

I will be there, and guess what, with a preview of Elansar for Jaguar :)

A demo version will probably be available for download after that, so you can test it on flash card or emulator before pre-ordering the game :)

If everything goes fine, the cartridge should be available by April-May 2013

• Like 5

No pre-order page yet, I still need some times to clear out how to make the full package, and choose a distributor.

Maybe I will make a page with pre-order intention (by e-mail) to see how much cartridge I should make.

Edited by Orion_

Do you think you may have it finished in time for AC2013? I won't be at SilliVenture, but I imagine you will also be at AC?

Looking good!

I think it will be ready for AC2013, but I won't sell it myself, I'm just making the cartridge, and the box will be made by someone else, so It will be distributed by an online store (maybe RGCD like Reboot did)

• Like 5

Indeed, still looking for the Jaguar version, but still sold out. :(

I think Orion still has a few copies on CD.