IGNORED

New game in development "GREEN LITTLE QUAK QUAK"

matashen

There's been discussion on the Atari Lynx Fans Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/lynxfans/) over the last day about this seller; at least, I THINK it's the same seller. The box in this listing looks suspiciously like a box another seller is selling for the Lynx port of AvP. The upshot from the threads there is: don't buy from this seller. He's already been reported by Lynxters to eBay for selling bootleg/pirate/counterfeit products, and not just for the Lynx.

Edited by LynxHandyCaster
  • Like 1

Probably always the same guy selling Lynx protos and repros for years, just changing nickname on forums and seller name on Ebay.

Not 100% sure, but it is the same PCB that the one he used for both Yastuna releases he made (which were legits because games are free to resell), but also for the A bug's Lynx (renamed as Ladybug of course - and game was not even playable or enjoyable for more than 2 minutes) cartridge that decided me to put the game on hold for years...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
34 minutes ago, bhall408 said:

I could also see a port of the old Atari 800 classic Frogger inspired game Preppie -- the author released the source a few years back.

In the latest version of Raspberry Pi OS there is a funny rabbit game in the Python Games that goes on forever. Over roads, rivers etc. The graphics is super and the code is well written.