skaredmask

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a Atari Jaguar CD-ROM?

• Yes I do and still works
    • Yes I do and it dose not work
    • No I do not own one but want one
    • no I do not own one and I dont care to

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I had one in the '90s, then after parting with it I obtained another in the early '00s. I'd like to get another one, but not at the crazy prices people want for them these days. I might as well buy something else if I'm going to pay the CIB prices people are currently asking for them.

• Like 1

Used loose ones seem to range between $85-$100 here. Best Electronics still has 'em for $175 new sans their outer box, but you can buy a new one of those for $25 from B&C Computervisions.

I bought mine brand new boxed back in the late 90's from VGLQ.com for something like $100. And *every* game (new, shrinked) was about $5ea. They had package deals where you'd get 4-5 games for $40-$50!

Used loose ones seem to range between $85-$100 here. Best Electronics still has 'em for $175 new sans their outer box, but you can buy a new one of those for $25 from B&C Computervisions.

I bought mine brand new boxed back in the late 90's from VGLQ.com for something like $100. And *every* game (new, shrinked) was about $5ea. They had package deals where you'd get 4-5 games for $40-$50!

VGLQ.COM ..... those were the days when you could get a jag for like....30 bucks.. this was a long time ago though.

man.. I ordered so much stuff from video game liquidators back in the day! :)

I got my Jag CD in 1998 from a fellow Jag fan - for 30 bucks with every game.. unfortunately no boxes except for World Tour Racing but it was still a super deal. Luckily it still works.

Yeah, I got an extra 32X and a bunch of 32X carts for next to nothing from VGLQ. They were awesome. :)

Own three, two work. Like them. VLM is the best reason to have a CD Rom addition (graphics display to any CD Rom) plus plays CD+G karaoke discs. Pretty nice.

Also like Battlemorph, World Tour Racing, Iron Soldier 2, Brett Hull, Gorf, Cinepack movies, and VidGrid. Need to try Robinson's Requiem (bought right before going to Kuwait). Oh, actually enjoyed Highlander after a while.