IGNORED

@ Coleco_Master - Your "Albino" CV

SlowCoder

ok.. i need to clarify something... i have to admet that my english is not 100%, I use Acrylic coated paint. at first i didn't know what "DYE" mean.

I tought DYE was like coated, sorry for the missunderstood. :( After seaching for DYE i found out that you can DYE something darker but you can't make it lighter. Maybe someone else as more information about DYE?

This one is the 30th anniversary i did for CollectorVision !

That last picture is really nice :lust: :thumbsup: you can really see how shiny it is :grin: :thumbsup: beautiful system :thumbsup:

Indeed, but I'd be afraid to even touch it. I mean, doesn't paint like that scratch easely?

You would be surprise! i made some test and its pretty hard paint! You can ask J-F.

This one is the 30th anniversary i did for CollectorVision !

That last picture is really nice :lust: :thumbsup: you can really see how shiny it is :grin: :thumbsup: beautiful system :thumbsup:

Indeed, but I'd be afraid to even touch it. I mean, doesn't paint like that scratch easely?

You would be surprise! i made some test and its pretty hard paint! You can ask J-F.

I see no difference between those painted systems and the Dyed Mario Bros Controllers

It wont scratch at all

ok.. i need to clarify something... i have to admet that my english is not 100%, I use Acrylic coated paint. at first i didn't know what "DYE" mean.

I tought DYE was like coated, sorry for the missunderstood. :( After seaching for DYE i found out that you can DYE something darker but you can't make it lighter. Maybe someone else as more information about DYE?

Just curious - what brand/type of acrylic paint did you use? I have a number of other projects I would like to use scratch resistant acrylic paint on.

Just curious - what brand/type of acrylic paint did you use? I have a number of other projects I would like to use scratch resistant acrylic paint on.

Its actualy the RO-NA brand Acrylic Paint ;-)

Its actualy the RO-NA brand Acrylic Paint ;-)

Is that Rona the DIY store? Acrylic spray paint?

• 2 months later...