IGNORED

Which of these three pic labels are the hardest to find?

SpendTooMuchOnAtari

Bumping this thread because today a good friend of mine found this today at a local used game store! Absolutely amazing if you ask me. As far as I know, it's only the second one that has ever surfaced?attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

(I already expressed to him my extreme interest in the item, so I got dibs on this one guys, don't even try to interfere! :)

Awesome! I've been waiting sooooooo long for another of one these to surface.

• 2 years later...

This 1978 Atari Inc Flag Capture picture label recently (Oct 04, 2018, 02:57:23 PM PDT) sold on eBay for $25.99. Someone got a good deal, no?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FLAG-CAPTURE-Atari-2600-Game-Cartridge-Picture-Label-Variant-Tested-Working-/401611585095?nordt=true&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l10137

Yeap. That was a total steal. And that would make it number 3 now. The condition is not as good as the previous 2 found, but its still a great find either way.

As a point of reference, I traded HEAVY for mine. About $700 worth of trade items if I recall correctly. Paid about the same for my Sears Superman picture label cart as well.

As to what these super rare variations are worth. Nobody really knows. For now, they are worth as much as any collector is willing to pay. The demand sets the price with these things.

And as Ive stated in a couple other threads here about this topic, I still feel there are a few left that may turn up some day, such as picture label Slot Machine.