IGNORED

I need Apple II games.

Arkhan

The name "archer" caught me, and then I saw it was a radio shack one. I had good luck with CoCo 3 joysticks when I was younger.

I wish I still had that CoCo 3. I only had 2 games for it. Super Shitfall, and Springster. I liked Springster.

Hopefully the joystick allows me to properly enjoy Falcons. I find it odd that if I press right, i keep going right...

and I think I have to press left to stop.

and... semicolon to go left, I think?

It's pretty jacked. The keyboard seems to work fine, so I hope its not all wacked out.

Some Apple ][ games are that way.

Has to do with quick polling of the keyboard.

You'd think the programmers would use a different routine, or delay the polling. I believe it's just an unfinished keyboard/joystick conversion in anycase.

The best action games could be from Br0derbund or Sirius. And then you have these on-offs. The earliest action games came from Bill Budge, didn't they? Then there's PhazerFire and StarMines. Starblazer was among my favorite. And then Eliminator, an unusual release because it came from A.I. I also liked SpaceRaiders. It had one of the noisest titlepages around. Damn!

All the Tempest clones like Axis Assasin were slower than shit in a stuffed toilet.. What was the other clone?