IGNORED

What's up with only one save file per new game?

toptenmaterial

I have recently bought two new games: Sonic Generations (360) and Rayman Origins (Vita). When I show them to friends, I'd like to start a new file so that they can see the intro films. But that isn't possible, as only one save state is allowed at a time!! I don't get this. Do they expect people in the same household (such as my girlfriend) to buy multiple copies of the same game?!? I sure hope that this doesn't represent a growing trend! WTF!!!

There. I feel better now.

BTW, the new Sonic and Rayman are both excellent games.

I have recently bought two new games: Sonic Generations (360) and Rayman Origins (Vita). When I show them to friends, I'd like to start a new file so that they can see the intro films. But that isn't possible, as only one save state is allowed at a time!! I don't get this. Do they expect people in the same household (such as my girlfriend) to buy multiple copies of the same game?!? I sure hope that this doesn't represent a growing trend! WTF!!!

There. I feel better now.

BTW, the new Sonic and Rayman are both excellent games.

I am thinking at least on the Xbox 360 that your girlfriend could play her own game under her own gamertag.

You could in fact keep a "guest" gamertag on your 360 and just start a new game under that gamertag as well just to show someone an intro or whatever.

Not sure if this or something similar could be done on the Vita.

I meant for setting up a guest profile!!

You can make another profile just like you made one for yourself and your girlfriend.

All you need is a valid email address different from the email tied to your other profiles, there is no cost involved.

No email address needed for local profiles on the 360. I've set up several on mine.

Ah nice. Never knew this. Just curious. What was your reason for setting up so many profiles if you don't mind me asking?

I have a couple extra local profiles set up for when the kids have friends over and want to play.

No email address needed for local profiles on the 360. I've set up several on mine.

Ah nice. Never knew this. Just curious. What was your reason for setting up so many profiles if you don't mind me asking?

I have a couple extra local profiles set up for when the kids have friends over and want to play.

Mainly for nieces and nephews when they come over so they can sign in with their own name since none of them have XBL accounts.