IGNORED

Prabs Retro Clearout

Prab

Ok at the moment i don't have my small digital camera just my DSLR so if you need pictures i'll have to charge that up unless i already have up to date pics to hand on photobucket, now thats out of the way lets get down to it, everything is priced to sell, no offers unless your purchasing more then one lot!

If I had the space, and actual time to play all this awesome stuff I would, but right now the bigger picture is i'm in the market for a nice uneconomical luxury car, so somethings gotta give!

1) I have a loose MegaCD2 which comes with a MD2, and 2 controllers in very good condition, unfortunately i don't have the psu for the MD2 or av leads, but I have a speccy psu that will work on the mega CD £50 posted

2) Master System 2, in a very 90s hard plastic briefcase carry case, comes with all leads and a controller £30 Posted

3) Neo Geo CD console, loose, with 4 original games, some backup games, psu, and 2 pads. Now Includes Step Down converter £130 posted

4) Philips CDi 220, boxed in near mint condition, comes with a very rare gamepad controller, and a few loose original games and some backups. Lower price including rare gamepad £50 posted

5) Atari 2600 JR with 2 paddle controllers, 1 joystick, 1 7800 controller, around 20 games (some boxed)

Realsports Volleyball CIB

Disney Sorcerers Apprentice, Loose with Instructions (Rare)

Outlaw, Loose with Instructions

Pac-man Loose with Instructions

Warlords Loose with Instructions

Yars Revenge Loose with Instructions

Space Invaders Loose with Instructions

Oink Loose with Instructions

Keystone Kapers Loose with Instructions

Loose:

Kangaroo

Kaboom

Galaxian

Q*Bert

Dig Dug

Barnstorming

Centipede

Realsports tennis

MS Pac Man

Desert Falcon

Game Program Combat 5 in 1 Cartrdige

Night Driver

£35 posted

SOLD

6) PS2 Fat Console, CIB, in very good condition, box has a slight scratch mark on the rear. Comes with second controller and GTA Vice City £30 posted

7) Zoga Famiclone, Brand New, with 2 Famicom/Clone Cartridges £30 posted

8) SNES Console in VGC. Comes with PSU, 1 Pad, RF Lead, Hard carry case (very retro) will come with a couple of cartrdiges (nothing top shelf) £50 posted

9) Loose Panasonic 3DO FZ1 JP (Requires step down converter). Comes with 1 Official Pad, 1 Third Party Pad & the following games all boxed:

Return Fire (VGC)

Need for Speed (VGC)

Powers Kingdom (VGC)

Super Street Fighter 2 (VGC)

Winning Post (VGC)

Gex (disc scratched)

Theme Park (disc scratched)

Shockwave Operation Jumpgate (VGC).

Doctor Hauzer (VGC)

Golf Game (VGC)

Virtual Stadium (VGC)

Winning Post (VGC)

£70 Posted

10) ZX Spectrum +2 Computer, with PSU, RF Lead, and around 20-30 game cassettes (a few demos). £40 posted

11) ZX Spectrum +3 Computer, with 15 Floppy Games, No PSU. I have a +2A PSU that needs repairing and the +3 will function with that.

Games list:

disc 1

gift from the gods

mailstorm

N.O.M.A.D

supertest 1

supertest 2

cosmic wartoad

disc 2

airborne ranger

disc 3

california games

disc 4

the running man

disc 5

five star 3 compilation

disc 6

wizball

arkanoid

yie ar kung fu

short circuit part 1 and 2

frankie

head over heels

great escape

cobra

disc 7

computer classics cc5

disc 8

combat school

disc 9

gauntlet

ace of aces

disc 10

leaderboard/winter games

infiltrator

disc 11

frank brunos boxing

bombjack

airwolf

commando

disc 12

star wars

disc 13

robocop

disc 14

amaurote

hyperbowl

feud

£45 posted

13) Atari 520STFM, with a stack of loose floppies (will count how many games as soon as i can) and a bunch of Boxed games (maybe 15-20) will count them soon. Comes with mouse, joystick, and RGB Scart lead £60 posted

14) Commodore C16 Computer, complete with RF lead, Datasette, and PSU £15 posted

15) Brand New Atari Lynx Batman Returns Pack, comes with Brand new boxed AC adapter, and 5 brand new games £100 posted

16) Atari Lynx Loose in official carry case, missing battery covers £30 posted

17) Sega Game Gear, just been refurbished (new capacitors), screen is in pixel perfect condition, and has had the LED battery life mod (up to 8 hours of play).

It comes with:

External Battery pack

Carry Case

Sonic

Sonic 2

Columns

Devilish

Mortal Kombat

Mortal Kombat 2

James Pond 2 Robocod

Super monaco gp

Desert speedtrap

Sega Game Pak 4 in 2

Price Drop £45 Posted

18) (NOT YET AVAILABLE) Boxed Sega Saturn Model 2, with the good motherboard revision (according to zyrobs), comes with 1 pad, power lead, and RGB scart. £40 posted

19) Blaze Streets of rage 2 MD clone £15 posted

20) Blaze Ultimate Handheld SF2 Edition (with sd slot), switched on once, never played. £35 posted (still has amazon receipt and warranty)

21)Boxed Episode 1 Racer Edition N64 (box has shelf wear is tatty, inlays are all perfect, complete with instructions etc)

Pal S Video Lead

Boxed Games (all in good condition):

Banjo Kazooie

Perfect Dark

Super Mario 64

Mario Kart 64

Lose Games:

Goldeneye + Instructions

Donkey Kong 64

Mission Impossible

Quake

Tonic Trouble

Turok

Turok 2

Zelda Ocarina of time

F1 World Grand Prix

F1 World Grand Prix 2

Wrestlemania 2000

WWF war zone (label is worn)

Nangano Winter Olympics 98

Star Wars Rogue Squadron

£135 Posted

22)Boxed Gameboy Advance (see through purple), in near mint condition, hardly played £15 posted

23) Amiga CD32 Console With PSU £45 Posted £40 Posted

24) Commodore 64 DTV plug and play (essentially a C64 on a chip can be hacked and expanded into a fully fledged C64), Boxed in VGC £20 posted

25) Boxed, near mint (you could say almost brand new, used 3 times!), A570 CD rom interface, complete in box with instructions, psu and public domain cd, all inserts etc, inner box immaculate outer box bit of shelf wear £50 posted

Thats all i'm listing for now, theres plenty of other stuff to come, ps1 games, ps2, cart games accross all platforms etc etc. Please note that anything purchased before Wednesday 22nd February will be shipped on thursday (if possible with royal mail if small enough), otherwise items will be shipped after the 20th March as i will be away till then, I will not hold any items without a non refundable deposit.

Edited by Prab