Sign in to follow this  
boxpressed

Cobradvs

Purchased a boxed intellivoice and complete Tron intellivoice game. Gave me a good price and shipped it right away. Great seller.

Edited by CubeOfTheDead

Good deal on a boxed Vader. Shipped quickly and safely, heck of a great guy to deal with! Thanks!

• Like 1

I bought an Intellivsion system from Cobradvs great communication and fast shipment highly recommended!

• Like 1

Bought a Sega Genesis hard case from him, and it's a thing of beauty. Got here like three days after I paid for it too, which is always a plus. :)

Super guy to deal with; look forward to our next exchange.

- [email protected]

I worked out a fairly even Saturn-oriented trade with him. I received my item as described, so needless to say, everything worked out fine. Thanks again! :) :thumbsup:

I purchased a used (but like-new) Castlevania: Mirror of Fate from him. It arrived quickly and as described. Thanks!

Bought a boxed Colecovision with a dozen games from him. Everything works, is in great condition, and was packed really well. Thanks again!

Purchased a Sega Saturn game. It was packed well, arrived quickly with no damage and looks and works great. Highly satisfied and I would be happy to purchase from you again.