IGNORED

Computer & Video Games magazine type-in games

TEXAS_JOE

I just tried it in MESS. You can exit the load routine by pressing E, letting it continue with PRESS CASSETTE STOP - THEN PRESS ENTER. After that you get an I/O error.

Interestingly, the consequences differ, whether you use TI BASIC or Extended Basic and whether you have a 32 K memory expansion. Only when you do it in Extended Basic without memory expansion, the memory is cleared, and the program is gone.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I hope I did not spam you with me "likes" here, but this is the best indicator for me IF an information is in my list :)

So here, a small beta: TI-99-4A-SW-LISTINGS-C&VG-Magazine-v1.10-BETA.pdf

Does anybody knows about the link here in this thread, to the FTP-server ? it needs a password...

xxx

Schmitzi, that site always asks for a password to download any books but then lets you download game roms without password. it must be a bandwidth thing, i didn't imagine the site being that busy really

InfernalKeith, that might be the Vince Apps book? I'm sure there's a link to it on the development thread somewhere.

Schmitzi, that site always asks for a password to download any books but then lets you download game roms without password. it must be a bandwidth thing, i didn't imagine the site being that busy really

InfernalKeith, that might be the Vince Apps book? I'm sure there's a link to it on the development thread somewhere.

no, it gives me a "530 authentication failed", so it needs some credentials I think.

The same problem as on every older TI-Link :(

• 2 months later...