IGNORED

Sprite editors

sometimes99er

This version is for testing the different output formats. When you press any of the 5 formats, Assembly, C, Forth, Raw and XB, - only then is your clipboard updated.

Awesome! Works like a charm here on Chrome/OSX. I love the demo pattern as well, a character for your next game?

• Like 1

When I tried Patterns32 on my laptop, it did not scale to the smaller screen and I could not see the output box nor were there scroll bars available... It displays just fine on my desktop with a 20" screen.

Patterns32 (4 double sized sprites) has grown to a size of 1200 by 810 pixels at 100%. I can resize the contents in my browser window with "Ctrl" and "-" to like 33% *) and it's still okay operational. Then requiring around 388 by 260 pixels. At least most browsers should have zoom in the menu somewhere.

*) "Ctrl" and "0" to go back to 100%.

In practice you can download the swf (41K) and html (3K) files and run it locally without being online. Edit url's in the html. To run the swf directly (without html), you have to download a standalone Flash player (free at Adobe).

You can change width="1200" to width="600" permanently in the html to always have a perfect 50%, or actually a quarter sized Patterns32. At that size everything should still be crystal sharp. The grid however goes from having lines with a width of 1, 2 and 4 pixels, to only 1 and 2 pixels in width.

Here it is at a fixed width of 640 pixels (the only option for now at AtariAge). Fully operational below (but still in development). You should be able to resize it, try "Ctrl" and "+" (you have to have "focus" in the browser (not the flash)).

;)

http://sometimes.planet-99.net/patterns/patterns32.v0.6.swf

Edited by sometimes99er

Funny. This version fits perfectly on my laptop screen without any resizing needed (100%).

Excellent. Exactly what I hoped for. ;)

Same for fbForth and TI Forth.

Excellent. What I hoped for. Also the reason for the button being named Forth and not TurboForth. The format is already in there, ready for use (Patterns32 in development). ;)

• Like 1

Okay, we're moving on to version 1.0.

You can now paste to the input field. It's aware of DATA, BYTE, 0x and should handle XB including CALL CHAR, line-numbers etc.

HTML: http://sometimes.planet-99.net/patterns32.html

Maximus: http://sometimes.planet-99.net/patterns32.swf

:)

Edited by sometimes99er
  • Like 1