IGNORED

Poussinet Goods

qtoyoda

Okay so a while back i ran into a guy on craigslist who gave me 2 boxes of atari stuff for free. Turns out he was a programmer of an atari game: poussinet. In the box i found all of the blueprints, code books and tons of other neat one of kind stuff. There is a cassette labelled poussinet, and a few Floppys too. If anyone would be interested in these one of a kind items, i can get pics. and i may be willing to sell if the price is right :)

If you have any interest at all just send me a pm !

Edited by qtoyoda

About one year ago I ran into Bruno as well on craigslist... I also have some of his Poussinet software on cassette and disk. Some of them are marked final version. I don't think I got any of his documentation, but I got all of his floppy disks and cassettes.

Roger

i just found this article about a guy writing about his life and the timeline of video games. here is a paragraph he wrote about poussinet: "There was this team of three programmers I met in a group reunion. They were once showing a game they had completed that is called POUSSINET. They made it on the good old Atari 8-bit computer. If I remember, POUSSINET was some sort of Super Mario Bros. type, where the player controls this little yellow bird in a maze that resembles some sort of automated factory. Too bad they only sold like 2 copies!" So he knew bruno and denis. Only 2 copies sold, so these prototypes and versions are some of the only ones in existance