IGNORED

SOLD OUT- N64/PS1 Decks FREE SHIPPING: 3/$15, 6/$20, 15/$40

SOLD OUT

psx-n64.jpg

Here's the deal. I've got a shed full of this crap and I'm paying $87 a month to house it. I want these gone.

You get 3/$15, 6/$20, 15/$40. Untested as-is, no cords, or jump packs. These were all obtained through large liquidation deals and have a 50 / 50 chance of being good OR bad. Assume they are parts only. Would appreciate you taking a mix of both kinds, but if you just want PS1 or N64 we can still talk (who knows maybe I'll get two people who just want one and the other.)

(the GameCubes are all gone)

N64-Cube-PS1-offer.jpg

PM ME!

AX

• Like 1

You might want to rethink your price Ax. Even post for the 3 consoles is likely going to be more than $10 to the west coast.

3 for $10 + shipping might be more practical. or $5 a console + actual shipping.

You might want to rethink your price Ax. Even post for the 3 consoles is likely going to be more than $10 to the west coast.

3 for $10 + shipping might be more practical. or $5 a console + actual shipping.

Yeah, kinda hoped people would buy 12 for $30. I just want these gone. No doubt 3 for $10 is probably a loss, but so is paying to store them.

There are at least 50 cubes left. Colors are random as pulled when shipped. There is some of each american release (silver, purple, black) and yes some are digital out, but it's not pick and choose at this price. The 64s do not have port covers or packs. The packs sell dandy for $5 each all day on their lonesome so they were removed. The PS1s do not have a/v jacks, I know what an audiophile system is and that it has value. Those were sold right off the top as full sets. As I said these were bought in bulk liquidations over the past year. I have no idea what the former owner(s) did with the cables. They didn't sell them to me. :) Thus far I've been able to clear out about 150 systems in this sale (cross sites). That's about 33% of what I had. Keep those requests coming. I really appreciate it if you can take the dozen for $30 option.

Thanks,

AX

Nice sale. I wish I had better reason to jump on it, but, I've got plenty of systems already that play PSX and Game Cube games, and the N64's aren't much usable without their jump packs. But bah's right, the Ax is an awesome seller, so if anyone's on the fence, go for it!

So one of the buyers I had on eBay, tells me the systems he bought came crushed and broken plastic on Monday. Starts threatening me, all irate. Remember to keep in mind the price on these. He bought 12 systems for $30, he claimed three were busted up. I did wonder if he maybe had an issue with another seller so I looked up to see if he bought any similar lots. No dice. So I owned it and sent him more systems on my dime via priority to shut him up. Today I'm looking at the tracking numbers to see if he got that second package, and inadvertently looked up the first parcel, that was sent parcel post. He didn't get the first package until today. The second package isn't there yet. The guy lied to get three free extra systems before the original parcel even arrived. Stealing from someone that is selling giving away $2.50 SHIPPED systems... what's next? Stealing Salvation Army coin jars and change from their grandmothers purse? :roll:

Never underestimate how low people will go I guess.

So one of the buyers I had on eBay, tells me the systems he bought came crushed and broken plastic on Monday. Starts threatening me, all irate. Remember to keep in mind the price on these. He bought 12 systems for $30, he claimed three were busted up. I did wonder if he maybe had an issue with another seller so I looked up to see if he bought any similar lots. No dice. So I owned it and sent him more systems on my dime via priority to shut him up. Today I'm looking at the tracking numbers to see if he got that second package, and inadvertently looked up the first parcel, that was sent parcel post. He didn't get the first package until today. The second package isn't there yet. The guy lied to get three free extra systems before the original parcel even arrived. Stealing from someone that is selling giving away $2.50 SHIPPED systems... what's next? Stealing Salvation Army coin jars and change from their grandmothers purse? :roll:

Never underestimate how low people will go I guess.

Sorry that happened to you, man. You're a great member here and it's sad that people take advantage of good people. Like you said, at these prices, you'd be insane to think you were getting ripped off.

EDIT: Whatever you have on hand I'll take. Don't skimp on the price, don't want to screw you over. :)

Edited by DaytonaUSA