IGNORED

XM and games at AC2012

GroovyBee

The XM will be at AC2012 held in France on the 14th and 15th of April.

I'll also be taking part in the speed coding contest that weekend so there will be a new game at the end of the event (or at least a couple of levels anyways ;)). The theme of the contest is "a music-based game". I have some ideas but the contest organisers like to keep it interesting by giving out another game play element that has to be incorporated into your entry. You don't get to know what the mystery element is until closer to the event date.

If it all goes to plan there will be a few release candidate XM games available for people to play at the venue over the weekend too.

• Like 1

to play and to buy?

Just to play at the moment. As soon as XMs are widely available some games will have an official release.

anyway, it will be a p,easure to meet you and discover the games;)

:cool: I've met quite a few people from AA already.

i was talking about myself and not the AA community....

:lol: No worries. I'd rather the new games were in as many XM owners hands as possible after the module is released.

WTF? :roll:

Edited by Shawn Sr.
  • Like 1

to play and to buy?

Just to play at the moment. As soon as XMs are widely available some games will have an official release.

anyway, it will be a p,easure to meet you and discover the games;)

:cool: I've met quite a few people from AA already.

i was talking about myself and not the AA community....

:lol: No worries. I'd rather the new games were in as many XM owners hands as possible after the module is released.

WTF? :roll:

exactly, what I thought

I'm pretty sure the guy was talking about it being great to meet you and see the games even if they weren't for sale yet and then you responded that you'd already met plenty of AA community people. It could come across like you've met plenty of people so you don't care if you meet anyone else either way. I'd guess the emoticon got lost in translation. Then it kind of went downhill from there.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just watched a video of the event on YouTube last night. Really cool stuff on display. But why in France and not the UK? Is the Atari scene better there or is it merely easier for the rest of the Continental European Atari fans to get to [EU passport treaty?]?

Here's the video...

That's gotta be the largest concentration of Atari Jaguar/Enhanced Controllers assembled on the planet. I now wish I would've purchased more of them back in the day.