IGNORED

Blank Lynx PCBs

vectormatt

Not too long ago I bought a Lynx Diagnostic Cart on Ebay and then used a 32-pin eprom socket and some Winbond W27C020 EEPROMS and have been able to play all the lynx games to my hearts desire using the PCB. Does anyone know where I can buy some bare bones Lynx eprom pcbs so that I can play more linked games with a second or third Lynx? I'd just like one or two extra but I don't want to pay $35 each.

Thanks!

Matt

Yeah see you should have just asked "Where can I buy Lynx eprom pcbs?" instead because a lot of people are incapable of just giving you the answer you seek without chewing you out or trying to push their own morals or rules on you. Rather than just say NOTHING they prefer to tell you what you should do., :roll: Sorry you had to learn this lesson but it will teach you to ask questins more tactfully in future......... ;)

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

Uh-Oh, did I make a newbie mistake? :)

Should I have mentioned that I've owned a Lynx I and II since the day they were released and I own about 20 carts? I originally got the diagnostic cart to fix 2 more consoles, but then I decided to try some other games that I didn't own.

Oh well, flame away. I can handle it. :-o

• Like 1