IGNORED

Strange looking 2600 cart found. any ideas?

peopleplaygames

I won an auction for a 2600 system and some games. one of the games is very strange looking. It has no end label, a strip of blank paper on the front, a switch between red and blue, and a blue block on the front. I tried playing it, but got either an all black screen or just some colored lines. Has anyone seen this before?

post-32318-0-78042700-1331649915_thumb.jpg

Thats actually a time machine but it only works to go back to the movie theater and see Ghostbusters 2, I couldn't give mine away...

Thats actually a time machine but it only works to go back to the movie theater and see Ghostbusters 2, I couldn't give mine away...

i havnt seen that one yet...Is it any good? I dont wanna pay $30 for the fam to another crappy movie.....lol

• Like 1

You could also try to sell it as a "rare Atari tester cart" like some idiot did a while ago on ebay. I think he was asking 400 for the thing, possibly more. All I remember is that it was poorly made out of a space invaders cart and probably the worst job I've ever seen for one of these carts. It looked like someone tried to cut the hole with a dull screwdriver, then proceeded to run it over with a car to give it that vintage look.