IGNORED

FS: TheGameCollector aka Rickstilwell1 sale thread Games + Music CDs

I purchased several things from Rick. He's being very reasonable and I'd like to help him get the funds he needs. I don't see any posts on here saying "items received, thanks" or "got it, works great" -- I believe he has a big backlog of packages to ship...

I did make a suggestion that he spend as much time as possible packing up all the orders he has, and arrange for a pickup from the P.O. instead of walking a few packages there every day. He said he has no printer to print up shipping labels and pre-pay for the postage.

Hopefully he can either get a cheap printer to get everything out the door quick, or set up an account at USPS.com so they can pick-up and bill his account for the shipping.

I'd still be interested in any 2600 controllers or cords in any shape broken or working. I've got a crap ton of 2600 systems and few controllers to flesh out sets.

Looking forward to my Captain America game gear game too :) Hope it was one of the 6 package (though it's cool if it wasn't since you are communicating). I think most here are pretty patient folks so long as they are answered when they inquire, and you always do.

I'd still be interested in any 2600 controllers or cords in any shape broken or working. I've got a crap ton of 2600 systems and few controllers to flesh out sets.

Looking forward to my Captain America game gear game too :) Hope it was one of the 6 package (though it's cool if it wasn't since you are communicating). I think most here are pretty patient folks so long as they are answered when they inquire, and you always do.

I believe I picked up all the remaining 2600 controllers... he had sold 2 in a lot previously pictured and I picked up the remainder.

I believe I picked up all the remaining 2600 controllers... he had sold 2 in a lot previously pictured and I picked up the remainder.

You said 5 controllers when you paid, but I had 7. The other two that you aren't getting are just for parts or repair. Those two don't work. The 5 you are getting are all tested and working.

I am glad that so far most people are getting their stuff in good condition. I might be able to start adding PS2 stuff to my list next week and I already have some Dreamcast and Xbox games I really need to add to the list. I have a lot of updating to do and change my pictures so it only shows stuff I still have.

Haha, last night I was in the International District and some random guy walked up to me seeing I was wearing my headphones and asked if I was selling any ipods. I told him, well I have a smaller 2GB one at home. He gave me his number and said he'd buy it from me for like $20. That's pretty cool seeing how pawn shops won't even take one that small in. One less thing to mess with posting on craigslist.

I figure if I earn at the very least another $1000 I'll be safe as far as getting a place with my girlfriend goes. $2000 would make it feel a little more secure though, giving me 5 months instead of 4 to find work.

Hey guys, I am glad to say I only have 2 more packages to ship for Atariage members, 1 for a Digitpress member and 3 for Nintendoage members at this point. Then it'll be all about spending time pricing the unpriced items again. I also decided I'm going to add my 11 PSP games, 2 of which are still factory sealed because I never had the urge to open and play them. That'll teach me to buy more RPGs when I was way behind as it is.

I'm kind of getting burned out on this back and forth with the shipping. Almost considering putting this up on craigslist as well soon. The only thing is if I do that I really need to have the prices listed first or I'll get a bunch of unwanted resellers.

Edited by TheGameCollector