IGNORED

FS: TheGameCollector aka Rickstilwell1 sale thread Games + Music CDs

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I ended up finding a place to stay, rent free. Here's the reason: I'm being hired as a live-in caregiver. I still plan on selling the things that I have finished using or don't care much about, and selling the things that other people might want badly, but let's just say I'm going to spend a lot less time focused on working on selling stuff, packing and shipping than I am just getting my new room situated and helping this guy in the mornings and evenings. I have to figure out moving and storage of items as well.

Everything you guys have ordered is shipped now, with the exception of new stuff that was just paid for yesterday on, or asked to be held for you but still pending payment or figuring out additional items to add to the lot.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 10 out of about 35 games ready to go to the post office for those of you who are waiting on orders. I will try to catch up on the rest over the weekend and the beginning of next week.

It's a new month coming up, new bills are starting to arise and I have hundreds of games I want to clear out of my living room so the work continues.

Just added all my Atari 5200 games, my 3 remaining Lynx games, my CIB Atari 7800 and ColecoVision game as wells as updated about 180 pictures or so.

Over the weekend I plan to price as many of those as I can and integrate them into my master list.

Today's updates were some odds and ends including a few games for:

Odyssey 2

Atari Jaguar

TurboGrafx-16

Virtual Boy

and officially re-added the Atari Lynx II system

shipping update:

I'm catching up on the small orders placed before yesterday. Aiming for Monday and Tuesday ship dates. The large one from here I am aiming to have sent on Thursday. The two large ones from Canada NintendoAge members I am aiming for Monday.

I better bump this. My money's getting low and it'll take a week or two to have my paycheck in hand.

I did some major catching up on scanning boxes & manuals and packaging items today, getting 14 done (Takes about an hour to scan 2-3 games' contents). I still have some left to go but depending on just how many items each person adds to my que I could probably be ok selling more especially if people know ahead of time shipping is going to take a while.

What I added to my price list today mostly consisted of items that people who bought large lots asked about but passed on because they could only buy so many at a time. Paychecks are coming up soon for people so if you know for sure you want something and want to reserve it for payday give me a message and I'll save it.

There are very few games left in my pictures that I don't still have, but I'm sure I have more stuff at home I haven't even uploaded yet. If you see something in the lower part of the list you want, ask about having me figure out a price. It will at least tell me what I should add to my master list first by people showing interest in it.

I have a few pending offers but haven't received money or 100% sure confirmation of the items being sold yet. I'm not going to delete any entries yet this week just because of that.

I am getting very caught up on the shipping now. I only have 5 people left in my to be shipped cue so getting more orders this week is ok.

I wish these cart only Atari 2600 games would go away.

Don't worry about the above post. We're good now. He didn't realize how many people he had in front of him in the line. One person ordered a bunch of stuff and it created a clogged sink effect. I've been working pretty hard this weekend (Drano for my metaphor). By Tuesday I should be getting to the people who ordered stuff last week.

New items added to the pricing include my loose Neo Geo Pocket Color games and Atari 400/800/XL/XE games. The Xbox and PSP games are all shown now. The PS2 pictures are in the middle of being retaken.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I sold almost all of my game collection but still have a few odds and ends left that I don't want. I also have a new job that started this month so I shouldn't be desperate for money so much as I was before. I'm considering listing all my music cds for like a buck or two for anyone who wants them. I get them cheap and listen to them in my iTunes / ipod for a while then just pick up more so I will just be wanting to rotate them to make room for more music I haven't had yet.