IGNORED

FS: TheGameCollector aka Rickstilwell1 sale thread Games + Music CDs

It's really hard to do so many at once. The more space I clear and the more emails I can delete from people I already shipped to, the sooner I can answer the ones who I haven't gotten to yet. It's like being in the store when there's a long line. I'm creating a long line at the post office, that's for sure!

Console buyers who don't have as many questions about the items and pay right away have been getting first dibs to my replies because 1 they're giving me more money, 2 they're moving the stuff that takes up the most space in my room, and 3 they are easiest to deal with.

Anybody get a reply back yet...was in the market for 2-3 things and saw them in this lot but just saw a few more in the marketplace and wanted to see if I should just drop my pm?

Nope I didn't hear back and I also PM'd him about 3 different games. :?

Understandable...did send a PM though about 3 consoles and games and have cash in hand....at this point I am going to pull my PM because I see the three consoles I need on the marketplace...good luck with the sale though!

I didn't see your message until just now. It was in between a whole bunch. If I did see it before and forget, I think what bothered me was that you asked for prices on stuff I already listed prices for, including the 2600 Jr. and Pac-Man boxed which say the prices right there.

I got messages from like 20 people on here, 20 people on digitpress and 15 people on Nintendoage and am trying to go back and forth with some in addition to adding info to my items here packaging and shipping stuff that sold first and all that kind of good stuff. The good news is that if someone backs out on an item, somebody else is usually waiting in line to take it instead. I have to reserve things for some people when I say I will though. Tonight I am trying to catch up with the people who wanted less important stuff that will still get me money but not as much.

The TurboDuo, NES 2, Jaguar, Commodore 64, VIC-20, Colecovision, Virtual Boy, Channel F 2, Atari 2600 Promo, Vectrex, Sega CD 1, Genesis 2 / Sega CD 2 systems are all gone.

2600 Jr., Arcadia, Astrocade, both 3DOs (maybe), Supervision and Sega Master System 2 all have people I'm waiting for payment from.

Edited by TheGameCollector

Hope you get back to us ..

I did not get a PM from you

I posted my question/interest here. I'll PM you my post.

Oh ok. And I found out why I lost a few people's messages. If you look at them once, they go out of your new message box and into your read message box. This is a flaw with this site. Digitpress is a lot easier to use because all messages stay in the box and a symbol declares whether you have read the message or not. Too bad this site can't just do the same.

I asked for a few prices yesterday, and I know you are really busy with the messages and this thread/misplacing PMs. You said you would have to check prices and get back with me. I can live without everything, but the one thing I'd be very sad to miss is that Captain America. I see most items I've asked about going away quickly, but that one still has not had a price. Please don't forget me.

Thanks,

AX

I asked for a few prices yesterday, and I know you are really busy with the messages and this thread/misplacing PMs. You said you would have to check prices and get back with me. I can live without everything, but the one thing I'd be very sad to miss is that Captain America. I see most items I've asked about going away quickly, but that one still has not had a price. Please don't forget me.

Thanks,

AX

What Captain America? I want it too...just kidding. I dig Captain America and hope my buddy Ax can get it.

Thanks,

AX

What Captain America? I want it too...just kidding. I dig Captain America and hope my buddy Ax can get it.

For the Game Gear. Has been on my want list for a long time.

AX

Thanks,

AX

I won't forget, besides you've been really helpful to me on here in the past. I also have to get back to Ianoid on the other Game Gear games. Yesterday all I had time to price were the SNES games. Part of the holdup these last two days has to do with people saying they want something for sure, and then not getting back to me for two days. Basically boxing stuff up for nothing. My Astrocade was gonna sell but then the guy never got back to me so I'm selling my Supervision to someone else. My SMS 2, Atari 2600 Jr. and a few 2600 games sales' have been cancelled too. I did manage to sell my Neo Geo CD with 3 games for $181 so I'm happy there. + The AES joystick for $60.

EDIT, well somebody else bought the 2600 Jr. fast as soon as I said that. People were waiting on that because it was so cheap. But really even on ebay that model of the system always seems to be sold cheap. Maybe perhaps it's because the thing was only $50 new to begin with when everyone already had plenty of 4 switch woodies to go around. Probably why mine hasn't even had any questions yet.

Edited by TheGameCollector

OK guys everyone who has ordered stuff so far, please be patient. I have a lot of orders now and can only carry so much to the post office per day. I hope to get all this packing and shipping done within the next week if I possibly can. I am halfway to my financial goal. If I can get another $2500 I'll be set for getting an apartment and will be able to spend all my time before my actual move date pushing to get a job. Thanks everyone for the help so far.