IGNORED

1983 Topps Video City centipede artwork for sale

Buyatari

A few years back I purchased this directly from Topps trading card company. This is the original design of the card and consists of 2 pages and the COA from Topps. Asking $100 on this one.

I'm intersted in this and tried sending a PM. Inbox full?

Edited by SEgamer

A few years back I purchased this directly from Topps trading card company. This is the original design of the card and consists of 2 pages and the COA from Topps. Asking $100 on this one.

I'm intersted in this and tried sending a PM. Inbox full?

Hmm let me look into at that.

Try my sending an email using my username

@aol.com

The handwritting on both sheets appears to be handwritten not copied. The top sheet looks like it was all done by hand both the color sections and the handwritting notes and has some white out applied in sections. The bottom section looks like it may be a print or mechaniclly created somehow but the notes look to be done by hand. This was what Topps called the final art or the art used to create the card. They kept all the final art in case they ever had to recreate a design and they discarded most of the early stage material. It is possible some of early design material survived somewhere but it is safe to say this is one of a kind as there is only one final art for each card.

Item is on hold pending payment.