IGNORED

Haven't Made in Years, Please LOCK!

MrMark0673

These are fantastic! Great work, guys!

I'd grab a few, however, I JUST pre-ordered the upcoming Mega EverDrive (Deluxe Edition) last week and am feeling tapped out in the Genesis department!

I'll definitely come back around later, though - - you guys are a credit to the community!

Which of these are the unique, unreleased prototypes that "no one else has access to the ROMs?"

It looked like it might be these - -

Stone Protectors

Unreleased Prototype

Dragon's Lair

Unreleased Prototype

Itchy and Scratchy

Unreleased

Fido Dido

Unreleased Prototype

Jelly Boy

Unreleased Prototype

Or are some of these "out there" to be found . . . ?

-a2a

Currently can't get Slap Fight to run. Title screen runs, you can choose from the option menu, but the game locks when you start. Confirmed on both a Retron 3 and Genny 3. I get the same result when running it on the Everdrive.

I've played Slap Fight on my US Genesis Model 2 + EverDrive MD, using "Slap Fight (J) [c][!].gen" from GoodGen. I don't remember having to hex-edit the ROM, so this should work. Can you try it on a Model 1 or 2? As I'm sure you know, clones and the Genesis 3 can throw weird issues.

- Golden Axe III works perfectly...

On non-US consoles :( . I've messed with the code a bit to try to get around it, but the common tricks don't seem to work. I'll see what I can do with it.

I had no trouble removing the region lockout on this, and have played it many times on my EverDrive. Using the ROM from GoodGen, I believe I made the following hex edits:

Write $600C to $13BE4

Write $6600 to $13BEE

Give that a try and see if it works. I'm using this region lockout guide (largely thanks to Tony H), and this Java applet to convert GG codes to hex.

• 1 month later...

Q: What games can you reproduce?

A: We can reproduce pretty much any game where there is a ROM currently available. This includes Translations and Prototype games. We will not reproduce games that are readily available for purchase though, so please don't ask for an authentic looking Outback Joey cart or something similar

Unless it was never released, never before translated, or never before available in a regional format (NTSC vs PAL), don't reproduce it. Sonic CD isn't possible on the Genesis, otherwise I assume it would have been released for that platform.

Okay, is Virtua Hamster possible?

We are capable of reproducing copies of Virtual Hampster, but we would never think to add it to our list of reproductions. Not only is the game not complete enough to warrant a release, the intellectual copyright holders have threatened legal action against anyone selling copies of the game. See this thread over on Unseen 64 for details http://www.unseen64.net/2008/04/07/virtua-hamster-sega-32x-unreleased/

We are capable of reproducing copies of Virtual Hampster, but we would never think to add it to our list of reproductions. Not only is the game not complete enough to warrant a release, the intellectual copyright holders have threatened legal action against anyone selling copies of the game. See this thread over on Unseen 64 for details http://www.unseen64....32x-unreleased/

Ah in that case nevermind :)