IGNORED

FS: Atari 8-bit stuff

Here are the items and prices that I hope to get. I am open to discussion if any of my prices seem unreasonable to you. Thanks!

Please scroll down for updates as things may or may not sell quickly or may come back up for sale if anyone changes their minds.

loose carts

space invaders, $5

congo bongo, $3, has a chip in case but works fine

k-razy antics, $5

defender, $5

k-star patrol, $5

k-razy shoot-out, $5

basic, $1.00

rally speedway, Video 61, $7

carts with boxes

chicken, $7

moon patrol, $10

galaxian, $6

deluxe invaders, $10

atlantis, $10

disk

pole position, $3.00

hardware

atari 800, $50

atari 1050, small dent and bend in silver strip, $35

atari 810, has writing on the top in sharpie, and works sporadically, doesn't work sporadically, $10

Edited by littleman jack

Update:

Everything has been sold except Space Invaders and Basic. Thank you all for the overwhelming response!

EDIT--The 800 and the 1050 have gone back up for sale.

Thanks to everyone still for such an overwhelming response.

Edited by littleman jack

your not selling up I hope

I'm keeping my 400 and a small collection of carts, as well as all my 2600 stuff.

By the way, nice bike in your avatar photo mimo.

glad you are keeping something.

Thanks, It's my new toy. Electra Coaster 3i

Hi everyone. I'm new here and plan to stay. The name is Jim. I Just got back into Atari 8 bit a year ago. I have a question to start with here that goes all the way back to the 80s. I've had a half dozen or so 1050 drives. The first one I got almost brand new back in the 80s. It had a latch door that closed a few degrees past 180. I ended up giving that drive along with my entire collection away a few years later. When I got back into this a year ago, I got another couple 1050 drives. One of them had a latch door that stopped at 180 degrees exactly. The other stopped a few degrees past 180. Just like the one I had before. They have different labels on the bottom and the insides are slightly different. The case tops are not interchangeable. They are identical on the outside except for the labels on the bottom and the latch doors closing at slightly different degrees. Can anyone explain this? Is one version newer than the other? I've always wondered about this. Jim U

Hi everyone. I'm new here and plan to stay. The name is Jim. I Just got back into Atari 8 bit a year ago. I have a question to start with here that goes all the way back to the 80s. I've had a half dozen or so 1050 drives. The first one I got almost brand new back in the 80s. It had a latch door that closed a few degrees past 180. I ended up giving that drive along with my entire collection away a few years later. When I got back into this a year ago, I got another couple 1050 drives. One of them had a latch door that stopped at 180 degrees exactly. The other stopped a few degrees past 180. Just like the one I had before. They have different labels on the bottom and the insides are slightly different. The case tops are not interchangeable. They are identical on the outside except for the labels on the bottom and the latch doors closing at slightly different degrees. Can anyone explain this? Is one version newer than the other? I've always wondered about this. Jim U

Hi, Jim! Welcome to AtariAge!

I don't have an answer, but the folks over in the 8-bit computer section might . . .

I find that some folks don't stray far from their preferred areas of the forums, and so some very knowledgeable people in the 8-bit computer area who might be able to answer this question might never see this thread and your question . . . !

Try posing it again over in the 8-bit area? :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/forum/12-atari-8-bit-computers/

-a2a

• Like 1