IGNORED

FS: Ship Your Original XBOX for UPGRADE | 2016 $130+ship

Mark Wolfe

Holy harddrives Batman! How many drive letters/partitions do you have to have on a 1/2tb drive?

its not too many, you have your basic C/ E/ F/ sometimes G/ then there are the memory partitions, all my stuff fits on E for the apps and F for the emus and games. it is about a 200GB install total, you can create other partitions with the pass included if you need them, so far no one has needed them

• Like 1

@theloon [et al] here are more details regarding xbox partitions quoted below, this mainly applies to 1TB or larger hard drives, which I do not yet offer,... soon though, with the help of my good atariage friend mikesoft who brings expertise and fair pricing to large hard drive installs as well as any soldering needs you may have, he's right here in the marketplace: http://www.atariage....pgrade-service/

parition guide for xbox1 / large hard drives - 1TB or larger

an xbox hard drive uses 5 basic partitions/drives

C-E-X-Y-Z

C is for the dashboard and system files

E is for all the user data-game saves

X Y Z is all for Virtual Memory

H I J K L M N O are reserved for the Memory cards

2 memory cards per controller

The bigger drives all usually have 2 extended partitions an F and G, the max being a little over 900gb per partition

anything past that is placed on the P partition

The only app that will recognize anything bigger is XBMC, so it's best to use the P drive for Videos/Music

Mike has been gracious enough to teach me some of his tricks, he is the resident tech expert if you want more complicated setups for you xbox. Mike is the man

I believe he is not limited to the xbox, he can do just about anything with a game console from what I understand, send him a PM , visit his marketplace thread for more info.

meanwhile, I have a MINT xbox, complete in the box to sell starting at $250, the box is not mint, but is not too bad. the controller is also mint [see photos in previous post], it comes with a 400GB HD. You can also grab up the limited collector edition Mountain Dew NEON GREEN Xbox from me for $250, this is in wonderful near mint condition, no box though, standard black controller, w/ 250GB HD. These are pretty rare, and will only get rarer.

Stepping down the price range ladder from there I have really nice standard xboxes with very little wear and tear, completely cleaned and refurbed, starting at $100+ship on up, comes with 200GB or 250GB HD. you can of course upgrade the hd from there for an additional fee... come check them out, pictures / specs on demand, PM me!

• Like 1

finally got my web-store up and running: http://gameovary.com/ more updates to come, circuit bent instruments, modded gameboys, etc...

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Edited by ClassicGMR

I just listed some 250GB IDE hard drives here in the market place. turns out they can't be locked so i can't use them for xbox upgrades but they are great for storage on any platform. $25ea shipped free via priority mail. they are blank, refurbs, sealed in anti-static bags

I am also running my first facebook ad campaign, and am running a special sale on xbox packages, the cheapest deal is a soft-modded xbox with stuck/broken dvd drive, 200GB HD, one controller, all cables for $103 shipped anywhere in U.S.. Upgrade to 250Gb for $10 more, upgrade to working DVD for $25 more, etc, but this $103 deal [$100 if you pay as paypal "gift"] is the cheapest yet and includes a controller and cables, so it is plug and play, ready to rock and roll for a hundred bucks... offer good 'til Monday!!

I still of course have the MINTY FRESH Xbox package for sale for that special someone... holding it for the collector who insists on perfection, you will not find a nicer specimen at this price, see first post for details.

• Like 1

EDIT: SORRY, MADE A MISTAKE ON LISTING, THIS SALE PACKAGE DOES COME WITH A CONTROLLER AND A/V....

I just installed Google Checkout on my server, and made checkout buttons as well as google checkout shopping cart, for atariagers, I can also send you a google checkout Invoice, instead of paypal

SALE:

Stuck Tray/Non Working DVD Xbox, 200GBG HD, One 3rd party controller & regular A/V, comes with original hard drive for safe keeping and a power cable.

This Xbox is fully functional except for the DVD drive, it is intended for those who just want a fantastic classic emulation station!

You can bypass the DVD drive by using FTP from your computer to the Xbox tied to your home network

$115 - FREE SHIPPING IN USA

PM me and I'll shoot you a google checkout invoice... [or paypal if you prefer]

upgrades for this package only:

extra 3rd party wired controllers: $5

component a/v cable add $7

working DVD drive add: $20

250GB HD add $10

400GB HD add $50

massive inventory update this past week, allowing me to keep prices the same for the most part, I also added the collector's edition mountain dew xbox to my store and can sell it here if someone wants it, I am asking $300 shipped, totally upgraded to 400GB, etc, controller, hi-def component cables... this thing is sweet and barely used at all....

post-3814-0-92606900-1364690421_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Custom Purple Crystal Case with Blue or Green LED Light MOD and choice of Hard drive upgrade

FREE SHIPPING in USA

post-3814-0-18590400-1364770696_thumb.jpg

Package starts with 250GB Hard Drive, add $50 to upgrade to a 400GB HD

Comes with a nice Logitech Wireless Controller, Hi-Def Component A/V & Power Cable

Starts at $155 message me for upgrades or additions

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

new Crystal Case Mod:post-3814-0-34829200-1366217015_thumb.jpgpost-3814-0-71071400-1366217016_thumb.jpgpost-3814-0-56968400-1366217017_thumb.jpg

sold two, have two more for pre-order!

also I created a DIY HD Upgrade Video Tutorial:

DIY KIT INSTRUCTION VIDEO: http://www.facebook....581771288508879

http://gameovary.com/product.php?id_product=22

10% off for atariagers...

for atariagers only, message me for details!

• Like 2

DIY Kits are ready to ship Monday. I can also get a lower price with a smaller hard drive, $35 for a 200GB kit without game/mem card $50 with... then take off 10% for atariagers...

I have 200GB, 250GB, 300GB, 320GB & 400GB hard drives ready to go

I am about to get ready for the National Haunter's Convention:

http://www.nationalhauntersconvention.com/entertainment.htm

first weekend in May, 3rd, 4th & 5th

this will be the third year I have a booth and provide all horror themed video games on classic consoles from Atari 2600 to modern consoles, all free play of course

If any atariagers in the east want to meet up there, let me know, I will also be selling items from my booth so if you want to pick up an xbox in person, this is the place to do it.

I will post more information soon in the events forum

• Like 1