IGNORED

FS: Ship Your Original XBOX for UPGRADE | 2016 $130+ship

Mark Wolfe

special sale this weekend only, order by Sunday night at the latest and get a free upgrade to a 300GB HD... so for $75+$16 ship [anywhere in the usa] you can have a 300GB xbox with the stuck tray dvd drive.

or, order ANY xbox package this weekend and get the 300GB HD for no additional cost. upgrade to a 400GB HD for only $50 more

for month of February, all xbox1 wired controllers are only $5ea. fully tested and guaranteed. if you add a controller to your order of an xbox mod/upgrade, shipping will be a little more due to flat rate boxes being too small to allow for a controller to be shipped with the xbox. please send me your zip code for a shipping quote.

I also have a huge stack of xbox retail games for sale, from $2-$6ea, most are $3. message me for a list.

Hi all, I just got in a new shipment of xbox units, two of them are MINTY fresh if anyone wants a nice specimen. I am also upgrading Coinops 5 from R2 to R3 to stay current, any past customers can email me for the download link to the update files for R2 and R3.

I also have a MINT Mountain Dew xbox collector's edition. PM for details and photos.

Is anyone interested in case-mods? I found a guy who does some amazing stuff with dipping console cases and giving them new color finishes, very professionally done, not just dye in a spray can but automotive quality work. let me know.

I do have one of the debug xboxes, it has twice the ram. I have not been able to soft mod it though as it does not read commercial games, not because the dvd drive is bad but because that is how these work and are protected. I bought it last year off of a fellow atari-ager, it is in MINT condition. I would consider an offer on it

I also have a MINT green mountain dew xbox I have been thinking about selling to someone who wants a mint, custom setup done

best if you PM any responses if you're interested.

Announcing new case mods coming soon, there are only two colors available, RED or PURPLE, you also have the option to get a light mod installed, the photo only shows the light in a crystal blue case but imagine it in the red or purple ;)

cost will be an additional $50 to any xbox package you order from me, that include the light mod. add $10 if you want the XBOX logo button from the top of the original xbox case.

--also, this does not include the bottom, just the top and bezels, from the manufacturer:

The kit does not come with a clear bottom to the XBOX because the original black one is not visible once installed.

post-3814-0-18922300-1361168921_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-04113600-1361168922_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-03200400-1361168931_thumb.jpg

Announcing new case mods coming soon, there are only two colors available, RED or PURPLE, you also have the option to get a light mod installed, the photo only shows the light in a crystal blue case but imagine it in the red or purple ;)

cost will be an additional $50 to any xbox package you order from me, that include the light mod. add $10 if you want the XBOX logo button from the top of the original xbox case.

--also, this does not include the bottom, just the top and bezels, from the manufacturer:

The kit does not come with a clear bottom to the XBOX because the original black one is not visible once installed.

Looking forward to one of those :) When do you think they will be available ?

red and purple clear cases are in, more coming, they did not ship the light mods but LED light mods are on the way, blue and green will be available. I will post pictures of a finished mod soon

meanwhile xbox packages are still available, I have controllers, wired and wireless, ligth guns and a driving wheel, hi-def a/v and still running a deal on 400GB hard drives

• Like 2

I am officially out of 300/320GB Hard drives. I am ending the special deal where you get the free upgrade to 300GB. I am now putting 200GB hard drives into the discount stuck-tray dvd xboxes for $75+$15 ship, I have about 6 of these I need to get rid of. I will order new hard drives soon, but for now, the 200GB will be the base model, I still have 400GB and 500GB hard drives for special order upgrades.

I also have a purple clear case mod available with an LED light mod in it, these look really cool, photos are in the first post of this thread.

• Like 1

I may have to do this. I never put R5 on because I never got off my duff and dug up the info. :)

well, it would be best if you did not put on R4 or R5, in fact they suggest over at the CO forums that you upgrade to R6 on the standalone install. we figured out that R2 and R3 are ok. PM me for the link to the updates, R7 was just added which has preliminary lightgun support although I would wait before adding R7 for another month

well, it would be best if you did not put on R4 or R5, in fact they suggest over at the CO forums that you upgrade to R6 on the standalone install. we figured out that R2 and R3 are ok. PM me for the link to the updates, R7 was just added which has preliminary lightgun support although I would wait before adding R7 for another month

R6 and R7 also added ATARI 7800 support, as well as ATARI 5200 !

R8 is out as of yesterday, but mostly it appears to be additional testing efforts and bughunts for lightgun support.

Don't get caught up in the "arms race" of CoinOps revisions.

Definitely Stick with Mark's advice to select and stay with stable CoinOps builds until other "power" users who have time to burn in testing give the thumbs up for advancing forward to the next benchmark.

R6 seems like the best, most current build until the lightgun kerfluffle gets figured out. Very exciting, though - - lightgun support it will make a LOT of great games actually playable!

Engage Mark's services, get an XBOX today! You won't regret it . . .

:)

-a2a

• Like 1

@atari2atari: thanks for taking the lead on keeping up with revisions to coinops, I could not do it without you. keep us posted on the current round of updates. let's give R8 a couple weeks before considering a download of it, I bet there will be an R9 and R10 soon

to all current and past customers, PM me if you want access to the latest updates [not including R8 yet].

M

grab this one while it is here. a MINT, only used ONCE, Xbox, in the box, with controller, soft-modded and upgraded with large hard drive of your choice, w/ 250GB HD starting at $200 + ship

[add $60 for 400GB / $70 for 500GB and coming soon, SATA HD 1TB - 2TB HD price pending]

see photos

post-3814-0-45916200-1362611996_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-65889100-1362611997_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-74731400-1362611998_thumb.jpg

• Like 1