IGNORED

Burn Rubber & Side Trak PRE-ORDER!

retroillucid

PRE-ORDERS For Burn Rubber & Side Trak

Burn Rubber:

After so much years.... (I can't even remember it myself) ..... Burn Rubber finally get release!

Dvik\Joyrex did managed to make the most impresive smooth scrolling engine ever made for ColecoVision! You'll have to see it in action to beleive it!

The fun really comes when you plug an Expansion Module #2 (aka the Driving Module)

You have the possibility to plug 2x Driving Module to play some two players action racing!

Side Trak:

After 30 years, Side Trak finally come on Colecovision! As seen in the silver CV catalog, Side Trak was supposed to be released by Coleco but apparently it never get released

No known prototype was found too.....

So, RKgames (Russ Kumro) decided to make his own Side Trak for CV , ... later, Newcoleco joined the project to make the song for Side Trak

Needless to say that Daniel did an AWESOME tune for Side Trak wich fit just fine for this game!

The CV version is in my opnion, a WAY BETTER than the Arcade version, wich is simply too much though ... Russ did managed to make Side Trak a really fun & addictive game!

If you want to secure your game(s) , send me a PM or EMAIL

Shipping start 1st week of May

J-F

post-11933-0-46705300-1332555522_thumb.png

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 1

Is that a recycled original Coleco cartridge housing?

Yes it is!

I wanted to stay as true as possible to an original Coleco release..... as you proposed to me a way back ;)

Glad you took my advice, it is going to look sweet!