IGNORED

Burn Rubber & Side Trak PRE-ORDER!

retroillucid

Quick update:

I'll get all the boxes for Burn Rubber & Side Trak over the next week! :D

The very good news is the boxes will now be all die-cut and pre-folded (I previously had to do all this by hands)

It'll save ALOT of time and also fasten shipping time

The only thing missing is the cartridge labels for Burn Rubber .... I think I'll contact Phil for this since the Side Trak labels were done by him and I must admit that I really like the quality of Phil's labels, very professional guy!

Stay tune for more updates!

Quick update:

I'll get all the boxes for Burn Rubber & Side Trak over the next week! :D

The very good news is the boxes will now be all die-cut and pre-folded (I previously had to do all this by hands)

It'll save ALOT of time and also fasten shipping time

The only thing missing is the cartridge labels for Burn Rubber .... I think I'll contact Phil for this since the Side Trak labels were done by him and I must admit that I really like the quality of Phil's labels, very professional guy!

Stay tune for more updates!

J-F, did you see my PM?... still waiting... . ;)

Retroillucid, I'm hoping to demo the Burn Rubber game at the CGCC swap meet Sunday afternoon (in Kitchener Ontario if anyone is near there). I'm assuming you're okay with that. I'm waiting for some batteries to charge, and I'm hoping that both my steering wheels function properly.

• Like 1

progress has been done!

I should annouce something in a week or two ;)

Also, I've been super busy in the last weeks, mainly because I had exams .... I follow a course in woodworking (Ebenisterie)

Anyway.... That keep me away from internet for quite some time..... Too much if you ask me! ;)

I'll get back to everyone who contacted me but never got a reply .... I'm sorry btw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PC6IZrVSHA

Exciting news for those waiting for Side Trak to be released on cart! I got the 10 limited edition cart shells and signed them, i just back back from the post office so they are already on there way back to JF. I recorded the signing to add some validity to the authenticity of the carts if it helps in any way?! Thanks for the support on side trak everyone! Now off to continue on my other coleco projects!

Russ

• Like 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PC6IZrVSHA

Exciting news for those waiting for Side Trak to be released on cart! I got the 10 limited edition cart shells and signed them, i just back back from the post office so they are already on there way back to JF. I recorded the signing to add some validity to the authenticity of the carts if it helps in any way?! Thanks for the support on side trak everyone! Now off to continue on my other coleco projects!

Russ

I want one of those super bad!!!!!!!!!! :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Russ

So what is J-F going to do with these? Put them up on eBay? :)

Russ

So what is J-F going to do with these? Put them up on eBay? :)

Not sure how they will be distribute yet.... Maybe they will be inserted randomly or they will be sold off ebay

I have an idea in mind but I'll take the time to think about this over the next week

any news about the "normal" release of Burn Rubber and Side Trak

that would be nice to know....

a lot of people are asking me

I think your original post said it better, but I agree, we could use an update as to when copies are going to be shipping to those that preordered and paid for it already.