IGNORED

Burn Rubber & Side Trak PRE-ORDER!

retroillucid

• 2 weeks later...

Yea I thought these games were supposed to be shipped in May???

I actually confronted my mailman to see if he was a ColecoVision fan himself and "lost" the package on purpose! ;)

I guess that old saying rings true here, no matter how much it pains me to say it because these need to be delivered already... "patience is a virtue".

Yea I thought these games were supposed to be shipped in May???

I actually confronted my mailman to see if he was a ColecoVision fan himself and "lost" the package on purpose! ;)

I guess that old saying rings true here, no matter how much it pains me to say it because these need to be delivered already... "patience is a virtue".

yeah, i heard your mailman is a huge ozzie fan :grin:

I'm familiar with Side Trak, but what game is Burn Rubber? A look at the KLOV database wasn't of any help. All I saw was Burnin's Rubber, an alternative name for Bump 'n' Jump which the Colecovision recieved an official port of back in the day.

I'm familiar with Side Trak, but what game is Burn Rubber? A look at the KLOV database wasn't of any help. All I saw was Burnin's Rubber, an alternative name for Bump 'n' Jump which the Colecovision recieved an official port of back in the day.

Looks like it will be one hell-uv-a game. Check out all the details on the CollectorVision website... direct link to the game page provided:

http://www.collectorvision.com/game-burnrubber.htm

Looks like it will be one hell-uv-a game. Check out all the details on the CollectorVision website... direct link to the game page provided:

http://www.collector...-burnrubber.htm

Just for the record, I did the title screen and the little cars in that game. So my name better appear somewhere in the manual.. :twisted:

Any screenshots you may see simply don't give the game justice. You really have to see it in action to appreciate how impressive this game is.

EDIT: retroillucid, you really should post a video of Burn Rubber on YouTube. It would help sales a lot, because as you can see above, the name alone isn't enough. ;)

Edited by Pixelboy
  • Like 1

Think Bally Midway's Bump n Jump.

http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7241

http://www.arcade-mu...hp?game_id=7241

Burn Rubber is nothing like Bump'n Jump.

http://www.arcade-mu...hp?game_id=7241

Burn Rubber is nothing like Bump'n Jump.

My misunderstanding... I noticed the Burn Rubber instead of the Burnin' Rubber..

Just a quick note

I pre-ordered the VGA adapter sold by a member here... Can't remember the name of the adapter nor the name of member

I pre-ordered the adapter back in February and the guy was supposed to ship in May. From the last update I received, he's supposed to ship them in July.... But I'm almost sure it will be in August

Sure, I can't wait to get this baby installed in my CV but as a homebrewer myself, I know how much time is put into homebrew stuff no matter what is the project

I also understand from a buyer point of view of paying stuff you did not received yet, how fustrating it can be sometime

But let's face it, look at all the stuff I have release and also the ones I will release only for this year only

That make a whole bunch of stuff..... Sure it doesn't excuse the delay but I guess this is what it takes to get all this stuff done

- Bomb n Blast

- Armageddon

- Chack n Pop

- Way of the Exploding Foot

- A.E.

- Side Trak

- Zombie Near

- Chess Challenger

- Elevator Action

- Pang / Buster Bros

- Bugs n Bots

- Lock n Chase

- Secret 30th Anniversary Game Project

- 30th Anniversary Quiz Wiz

- Arcade Controller

• Like 1

But let's face it, look at all the stuff I have release and also the ones I will release only for this year only

That make a whole bunch of stuff..... Sure it doesn't excuse the delay but I guess this is what it takes to get all this stuff done

- Bomb n Blast

- Armageddon

- Chack n Pop

- Way of the Exploding Foot

- A.E.

- Side Trak

- Zombie Near

- Chess Challenger

- Elevator Action

- Pang / Buster Bros

- Bugs n Bots

- Lock n Chase