IGNORED

Burn Rubber & Side Trak PRE-ORDER!

retroillucid

That didn't stop you from adding Zelda, Bubble Bobble and several others to your Work-in-Progress section. ;)

Those are personal projects ;)

The author of Bug's n Bots have just contacted me lately and the website has not been updated yet

I figured as much. I was just kidding around. ;)

And here's more kidding around (I was in the mood to do this tonight):

post-7743-0-18764500-1341888058_thumb.png

• Like 3

That didn't stop you from adding Zelda, Bubble Bobble and several others to your Work-in-Progress section. ;)

The author of Bug's n Bots have just contacted me lately and the website has not been updated yet

Awesome pixels work, Mr Pixelboy :D

You know how much I would have love to use that type of gfx, but you also know you are the only one who can do such amazing pixels magic, don't you? ;)

That looks super cool great work :-D

I would love to play that game on the Colecovision!! :lust: :lust:

You know how much I would have love to use that type of gfx, but you also know you are the only one who can do such amazing pixels magic, don't you? ;)

Well, you know, with the tiles in my mockup, you can already build a large portion of the Hyrule overworld map. :)

Creating the rest of the tileset (and the rest of the Hyrule map) wouldn't take me very long, because I've already done all the ground work with the GBC overworld map I did years ago. You will find this map attached below. You will recognize the screen from my mockup as the screen just east of the first dungeon entrance. This is how I was able to do my mockup in a single evening.

Downgrading all the different tiles to fit the CV's graphic limitations would take me an afternoon at most. Of course, the rest of the graphics (dungeon tiles, character sprites, inventory items, etc.) would take me a bit longer, but we could do this in record time if you helped me a little with the overworld and dungeon maps.

Just a thought. ;)

post-7743-0-62379500-1341917876_thumb.png

Edited by Pixelboy
  • Like 3

Hi JF I sent you a PM ;)

I Cant wait :)

Its already on the way ;)

AWESOME!

You should make a video of your impressions about the final product , I really want to hear from you about that

That's really important to know what you think about the final design and stuff like that

Enjoy!

Thanks, great idea! I was hoping to record a short unboxing video when my copy arrives! I'm personally hoping to see some youtube videos of others reactions to the game as well when it starts arriving, good or bad :)

Take care

Russ

• Like 1

Quick update !

I have 98 % of the orders shiped !!!!

Still missing a couple address confirmation... but most of the orders are ship you should see them comming in very soon !!!! :D :D

AWESOME! Thanks for the great work on getting the games out so quickly after JF announced you would be shipping them! I'm sure everyone on in this thread including myself appreciate your hard work!

Russ

Quick update !

I have 98 % of the orders shiped !!!!

Still missing a couple address confirmation... but most of the orders are ship you should see them comming in very soon !!!! :D :D

Does this include the arcade controllers? plus the games.... ;-)

yes ;)

Sweet ! Thanks JF

Thank you for all the nice comments ! :cool:

I received the parts that i was missing for the controllers this morning!

All the games are shiped! And i will ship EVERY CONTROLLER before the ADAMcon !

Can't wait to get feedback on the controllers!!

Oh OK! and Thanks to you also Colecomaster for all your hard work..... ;-)