IGNORED

ADAM Game Disk Labels & Disk Sleeves (Interest Check)

pboland

• 5 years later...
On 3/27/2012 at 2:00 PM, pboland said:

I'm trying to gauge the interest in 5-1/4" game disk labels and reproduction disk sleeves for the ADAM computer. It took me some time to find a suitable label stock that would stay on the disk. For some odd reason the label stock that I use for cartridges did not stay on the textured surface of a 5-1/4" diskettes. I'm also trying to gauge which ADAM disk sleeve that you guys would prefer. I'm looking at $1.50 per label and $1.50 per disk sleeve (plus shipping). Here are the current label titles I have:

post-9874-0-21871000-1332870421_thumb.jpg

Here are the two disk sleeves. The first sleeve is done in the style of ADAM and is not a reproduction. The second sleeve is a stylized reproduction (I say stylized because it is not a 100% image perfect reproduction, but its pretty close). These new disk sleeves are made of 110 lb card stock. This is the thickest card stock I can push thru my printer.

post-9874-0-96253400-1332870632_thumb.jpg

post-9874-0-25302800-1332870643_thumb.jpg

This is what your diskettes would look like with these labels and sleeves. (REMEMBER I'M NOT SELLING THE DISKETTES THEMSELVES. Just the labels and sleeves.)

post-9874-0-03296100-1332870739_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-67112000-1332870750_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-97515000-1332870761_thumb.jpg

Let me know what you guys think and if there is enough interest, I will open this up for purchase.

Hi there, I'd like to buy a set of these if you are still selling them.

9 hours ago, OrangeKryptonite said:

Hi there, I'd like to buy a set of these if you are still selling them.

Just in case pboland doesn’t visit this subforum regularly, you would be better off sending him a PM.

I don’t recall the total number of disk labels for Adam games and application software, so make sure to ask for the complete list of what is available and don’t forget to ask about the Hand Controller and Super Action Controller overlays!