Rhiannon

I recently posted about purchasing a jaguar that doesn't work, and wanting to get it looked at, fixed or repaired. But was also wondering if anyone on here bought and sold jaguars. Someone who fixes and sells them? I would love to do a buy and trade. I don't know exactly what is wrong with the system yet, and the last thing i want to do is buy another and have to throw out this one, when someone out there could easily fix it. If anyone on here does or knows of someone who buys, repairs or sells jaguars, please let me know! Would love to keep the system going. Thanks so much! :)

If its actually fried you might try snagging a pcb from best-electronincs. They have drop in boards for i BELIEVE like 40-60 bucks... This way you can just set the other one aside and have someone fix it when someone becomes available and still actually play the console itself but not necessarily scrap the whole entire thing.

http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/

Edited by rush6432
  • Like 1

Ax can do it for much cheaper then that. While Best does really good work...So does Ax. I would also pick up a new PSU as well Rhiannon as we were discussing the other night on Chat with Crystal. The kind of smell you were describing that night is definitely a burnt board or caps. But if you find out its cheaper to buy another unit that is gauranteed to work like from Best with a PSU and everything that might be more cost effective to do. I would then just put that one up on Ebay as a repair or for parts. Has burnt smell coming from it and I can't fix it. Never know someone might buy it just for the case. So you are not totally out of your intial investment. Get a little back to pay for that other one.

• Like 1