IGNORED

A text adventure I just made. (I'm bored again)

TEXAS_JOE

The aim is the same as most old adventure games, you have to find the hidden treasure!

It's not at first obvious how to get it though. You have an inventory you can access by typing "I"

NOTE: Turn Alpha lock off (type in small capitals only)

HINT: The old house requires a key to open the out-house door. The key can be found by exploring around, if you hit the right

location, you will automatically pick up the key.

It's not very well written, in fact I wrote this game on a TRS-80 model 1 some years ago, and have just converted it into Extended Basic.

I intend to make a proper TI adventure some time, but the missus is coming back from holiday soon and that will hamper things a little.

adventure-a.zip

And another thing, if you happen to get stuck in the quicksand, you may as well type "q" to quit because you'll be stuck there forever!

Edited by TEXAS_JOE
  • Like 1

Ok, once you have the key, you need to go to the old house near the field , and make sure you go to the "out-house" ... you can then type "open door"

:)

(The out-house is just the second part of the house, the house is two locations in size)

Once you manage to find the treasure, you have to bring it back to your start point in the game.

Edited by TEXAS_JOE