IGNORED

Szybki Bill

Sikor

Yes, I have seen them. But again my message is to respect every Atari 8-bit developer who is still out here and makes new software for us.

Perhaps/possible you missed the background of the reason some people reacted the way they did. Sikor -in an angry mood- told us we where ALL pirates, and IIRC he also used some other not so nice qualifications.

It is hard to find or keep respect for someone doing that.

There is another topic (you are not referring to that one) where Sikor is talking like that to the AtariAge community.

In THIS topic I realised it would not lead to anything to bring this back AGAIN, so I apologized for that.

But Fred, it is really a little 'too much' to give us (me) this lecture about 'respect' while Sikor might be the first one to take that lesson.

I thought this thread had died :)

The way I look at it is Sikor made some semi rude and childish comments (back Miker or I get the dogs!) in the heat of the moment, hopefully he will get back to making software, forget about the whole thing as we should and when his new game comes out we can have a play.

If we don't understand it because of the language he can have a private laugh at us and we admire the work any way.

That is unless he's nicked the graphics from another game ;)

Joking.............................

Edited by Mclaneinc

Perhaps/possible you missed the background of the reason some people reacted the way they did. Sikor -in an angry mood- told us we where ALL pirates, and IIRC he also used some other not so nice qualifications.

But Fred, it is really a little 'too much' to give us (me) this lecture about 'respect' while Sikor might be the first one to take that lesson.

No, I did not miss the background. As you can see I posted simular messages there. And I am not giving you a lecture I just gave you my opinion.I really cannot understand why people can be so openly negative about eachother on a Atari 8 bit forum. Sure, Sikor started in an angry mood, but do replies need to be in the same mood? I think people should be wiser. Maybe I have this opinion because I am a bit older and have experienced some really bad fights about, and lets be honest this is the same: nothing important.

Let's go back to our hobby and that is Atari 8-bit!

I am going to watch the second episode of game of thrones now, there is some violence there ;-)

Edited by Fred_M