IGNORED

30th Anniversary Limited Edition ColecoVision Patches

RelliK111

I Just opened up pre orders on these Limited Edition 30th Anniversary ColecoVision Patches! These are Super High Quality Patches and are sure to become Collector Items in the years to come. This is another effort in order to raise money for CollectorVision so JF can get his cart mold and continue the amazing flow of unbelievably awesome homebrew games for the ColecoVision.

I also have another fund raising event going on for a Raffle of the Ultra Rare Mario Bros Prototype going on right now. Here's the link to that event: http://www.atariage....bros-prototype/

I'm giving all my friends here at Atari Age a $10 discount, as I will also be selling these on ebay and other outlets so every ColecoVision fan in the world can enjoy these 30th Anniversary Patches. These are in a Limited Number and when there gone there gone and no more will be made.

The Normal price that will be listed on Ebay will be $29.99 + shipping while supplies last

The Discounted price for people here on Atari Age will be $19.99 + shipping while supplies last

Everyone here at Atari Age will have there patches first before anyone else!

Shipping anywhere in the U.S. will be $2.00

Shipping to Canada will be $4.00

Shipping anywhere else in the world, please PM me and I will get you a price. I only charge true shipping cost

If you are interested please let me know here and I will put you on the list. I will PM each of the pre orders with payment instructions once I have everything ready to start shipping.

I hope everyone will enjoy this!

post-27857-0-66054000-1333512074_thumb.png

Edited by RelliK111
  • Like 1

Man, I'm getting tired of all these ColecoVision products...you guys are saturating the market and are going to cause another videogame crash!!!

Nah, just kidding, I'm in for one of these beautiful patches as well :thumbsup: . As far as shipping, could the patch be included with the next order of games (Side Trak & Burn Rubber) to save us a couple bucks and yourself a bunch of time?

Man, I'm getting tired of all these ColecoVision products...you guys are saturating the market and are going to cause another videogame crash!!!

Nah, just kidding, I'm in for one of these beautiful patches as well :thumbsup: . As far as shipping, could the patch be included with the next order of games (Side Trak & Burn Rubber) to save us a couple bucks and yourself a bunch of time?

Yes it could, and it would be free shipping or no extra charge then what you already paid JF if you do it that way ;) :thumbsup:

2 small critiques the guy standing in front of the monitor should be solid lines and the dotted online around Coleco Vision should be eliminated IMO

The thing is you can't do a line that thin without it being dotted, do to the way the patch is sewed, JF would need to change the entire layout of the emblem which I'm sure is not going to happen. I think it turned out pretty good when you consider that its been sewed on there. Its really the only limitation of a sewed on patch is super thin lines. I hope that answers your question. ;) :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright I got the final prints made and I think they turned out better than the Prototype that I showed in the first picture :grin: :thumbsup:

I just sent PMs to everyone that listed that they want one, if I missed someone I'm sorry, just let me know and I will PM you right away.

I'm ready to start taking payments now so if you want one you still have time to post your interest here and I will send you a PM with payment info.

I hope everyone will enjoy these super cool patches that mark a great time in ColecoVision History! :-D :thumbsup:

post-27857-0-98115700-1334365316_thumb.jpg

Edited by RelliK111
  • Like 1

I wanted to let everyone know I did some checking on shipping to Europe and shipping will just be $4 to anywhere in Europe :-D :thumbsup:

If there's anyone else that wants there patch shipped to somewhere else let me know and I will check for you :thumbsup:

Have the patches begun shipping yet, for those like me who paid for it?

I wanted to let everyone know I did some checking on shipping to Europe and shipping will just be $4 to anywhere in Europe :-D :thumbsup:

If there's anyone else that wants there patch shipped to somewhere else let me know and I will check for you :thumbsup:

Yes they have and everyone who has paid has been shipped out ;) :thumbsup:

Yes they have and everyone who has paid has been shipped out ;) :thumbsup:

Excellent! Thanks! :)