IGNORED

TIDir Utility (Download)?

AtariK2

Anyone know where I can get this -- University of Google returned nothing but dead links....

http://ftp.whtech.com/ click on fredkaal folder and there's his library of files.. he sent them to me to host there while he was offline he should be moved in to his new place now and rebuilding his website soon as well.

Greg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Has anyone used (with success) TIDIR and a NAS? I have a Synology NAS and not matter what I try, TIDIR can see the folder but any attempts to drill down result in "can't read - access denied" messages.

I can browse other folders that do not contain TI files/images. And I have read/write access to the folder.

I've never tried to do this on my QNAP NAS...... So I did, I copied a .dsk file to a folder and TIDIR version 6.4a opened it without a squawk.

I have an old WDCLOUD and 3 other desktops on my network TIDIR opened a .dsk file on them as well.

NOW, I have my NAS setup as JBOD..... cuz I was too lazy to decide what RAID level I wanted to install. AND I do not have remote access turned on either.

Have you tried mapping a network drive to that folder?

That's about all I know about a NAS....

Seems that when the filename on the NAS starts with "!" or "#" (and perhaps other characters), either TIDIR or Win10 has a problem reading the folder. I tried renaming one of my disk images from "!BBRM" to "BBRM!" and was able to then open the folder. Same held true with files starting with "#" but not containing it later. If I move the files as-is to the desktop of my Win10 machine, TIDIR has no problems with the folder. Argh.