IGNORED

New label

snstay

• 1 month later...

Ok been messin with it some and heres what i got now.

I have a few questions:

How did you get the online label maker to output "all controllers" since there is no option for it?

How did you arrive at a CX number for the cart? I am considering making a label for my Harmony Encore and am unsure what to put there as a number.

I am considering making a flat piece of plastic that is equal in size to an end label and that is capable of plugging into the USB port to stay in place on the end of the cart. Has anyone done this already? I just ordered an Encore microsd version yesterday and am basing my idea on pictures I have seen. I suppose the end cap idea might not work if the microsd card sticks out of the slot a great deal.

Edited by Serpentor

I have a few questions:

How did you get the online label maker to output "all controllers" since there is no option for it?

How did you arrive at a CX number for the cart? I am considering making a label for my Harmony Encore and am unsure what to put there as a number.

I am considering making a flat piece of plastic that is equal in size to an end label and that is capable of plugging into the USB port to stay in place on the end of the cart. Has anyone done this already? I just ordered an Encore microsd version yesterday and am basing my idea on pictures I have seen. I suppose the end cap idea might not work if the microsd card sticks out of the slot a great deal.

I used the program gimp to make the label. And the cx number is immaturely enough just boobies when wrote out on a calculator.

I used the program gimp to make the label. And the cx number is immaturely enough just boobies when wrote out on a calculator.

I didn't catch that, but now I see it :)

Since the Encore plays pretty much everything, I figured CX-26xx would be a good number for it. Here is my first take on it using the label maker site. I might revise it if I work with gimp.

cart1.jpg

cart2.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

I bought a Harmony cart in December of 2021 and got tired of the blank end so I made these for the end and the SD card.

The gray bars are for the SD slot and USB. They seem to be more centered on my cart - I don't know if this is the standard now or not,

but here's the .svg files as well - in case you want to move them around.  

The .png files are blown up x4 for better resolution but the .svg's are actual size.

HARMONY End Label.png

HARMONY SD Card.png

Harmony Label.svg SD card label.svg

harmony.jpg

Edited by bmulligan
added pic
  • Like 1